5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What else in your garage?

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome car, I can't imagine what you paid for this in such a clean example of this gen Civic hatch w/ a stick and that motor.

I hope you have a garage, because if you leave this car on the street for more than a few hours, it's likely going to get stolen.
It is garage kept. Have big plans for it!! (K-is the way)

SD Rebel

Reaction score
It is garage kept. Have big plans for it!! (K-is the way)

Awesome, please post the progress.

My buddy's Gen 3 Integra was stolen out of his garage one day, they had to move another car out of the way to get to the Integra. What's interesting is they were clearly professionals, the car they moved out of the way wasn't damaged, the only damage was to the garage door.

That's the only thing keeping me from getting my childhood Integra or Civic, is that I have to park on my driveway and fearful of having it stolen. My E90 M3, no worries in the World.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score

My buddy's Gen 3 Integra was stolen out of his garage one day, they had to move another car out of the way to get to the Integra. What's interesting is they were clearly professionals, the car they moved out of the way wasn't damaged, the only damage was to the garage door.

That's the only thing keeping me from getting my childhood Integra or Civic, is that I have to park on my driveway and fearful of having it stolen. My E90 M3, no worries in the World.
That’s definitely bothersome and impressive.

I have put a tracker in it from JDI and have kill switches and other means to make it a little harder to take.

But never leave it outside to long.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score

that because no one wants our e90 M lolll

they have no clue :LOL:

edit:
hell, that reminded me...
there were times where I park my E30 outside my friend's tea house and went to eat with my other friends and forgot to lock the door.
happened many times loll

SD Rebel

Reaction score
that because no one wants our e90 M lolll

they have no clue :LOL:

edit:
hell, that reminded me...
there were times where I park my E30 outside my friend's tea house and went to eat with my other friends and forgot to lock the door.
happened many times loll

Lol, it seems the E46 and F80 are the sweet spot with the youngins these days.

I have literally forgotten to lock the doors on My E90 and even my RAM, could be for days while they sat in the driveway carport. I have been a lot more vigilant with that these days. I check all our vehicles before turning in.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol, it seems the E46 and F80 are the sweet spot with the youngins these days.

I have literally forgotten to lock the doors on My E90 and even my RAM, could be for days while they sat in the driveway carport. I have been a lot more vigilant with that these days. I check all our vehicles before turning in.
yeah pop culture and generational thing i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread