5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does everyone drive?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
I love the colour, is that Lightning Blue?
Blue Flame - before Lightning Blue was offered. I heard they were discontinuing it so ordered one while I could.

LordHobbit

Reaction score
My new Ram just came in. I opted not to wait for the DT. I may regret it after seeing the prices!

(see attachment)

Attachments

• Baby2.jpg
    Baby2.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 69
R

Ryan

LordHobbit said:
My new Ram just came in. I opted not to wait for the DT. I may regret it after seeing the prices!

(see attachment)
"Baby2.jpg"
1f606.png

Nice truck! Delmonico has really grown on me.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
LordHobbit said:

(see attachment)
That sure is a classy looking truck. It will serve you fine til you can trade up, plus it gives you tine to see how the new Ram really looks and performs. Good luck. Nice truck.

D

Deleted member 85

LordHobbit said:

(see attachment)
Great build.

LordHobbit

Reaction score
Ryan said:
"Baby2.jpg"
1f606.png

Nice truck! Delmonico has really grown on me.
We named her Baby. I'll try to get a picture on here of Baby and My '66 D100 "Ole Red". I'm getting a few dealer added options so we are still waiting to pick baby up!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
LordHobbit said:

(see attachment)
Nice truck!

D

Deleted member103

LordHobbit said:
We named her Baby. I'll try to get a picture on here of Baby and My '66 D100 "Ole Red". I'm getting a few dealer added options so we are still waiting to pick baby up!
Was it "Natural" or "Cesarian" ?
icon_lol.gif

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
So I did a thing...

(see attachment)

Now hear me out. Gas is $1.50 a litre here right now so this makes a good commuter, it was also in the news locally today that gas could go over $2 a litre with this little feud going on between B.C and Alberta right now. I also know that I am still upside down on my Ram right now going by trade in value, this gives me the freedom to try and sell it privately for what is owing on it at least so I could start fresh with a 2019 and be in a better position that way. At the very least it is going to save on gas and save mileage on my truck for awhile. I actually did all the calculations and for how much I drive even paying for this car, the insurance and gas is still cheaper than if I was commuting in my truck every day.

Attachments

• 20180309_164453.jpg
    20180309_164453.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 31

khoward2001

Reaction score
Almost time to say goodbye..... 2019 on the way!

Attachments

• 01CF1666-E7A7-4C11-A9A0-BA1954B327E9.jpeg
    01CF1666-E7A7-4C11-A9A0-BA1954B327E9.jpeg
    880.1 KB · Views: 21

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@LOU.2 @devildodge I still ride red, just under a Kawasaki banner now

(see attachment)

Attachments

• pasted-from-clipboard.png
    pasted-from-clipboard.png
    394.4 KB · Views: 39
D

Deleted member103

redriderbob said:
@LOU.2 @devildodge I still ride red, just under a Kawasaki banner now

(see attachment)
I don't know how old or young YOU are but I am to "fragile" for that kind of FUN these days . . . stay safe !

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
I don't know how old or young YOU are but I am to "fragile" for that kind of FUN these days . . . stay safe !

Young enough to do it, old enough to know better.

D

Deleted member103

redriderbob said:
Young enough to do it, old enough to know better.
I stepped right into that answer . . . should of know it was coming, with the likes of YOU !
1f604.png

263a.png

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well the weather has been super nice lately and I've been spending a lot of time on my bike. Decided it was time for an upgrade so I went down to the Ducati dealer and left a deposit on one of these.

Supersport.jpg

Ducati Supersport S, they only had 1 left in the spec that I want and its still in the crate. Left a deposit while they get it ready and hope to pick it up this week.

UltraMadMax

Reaction score
My daily driver currently is my Porsche 2007 Cayman S. I love it for fun but want a truck for most of my driving and my Porsche to have fun.

Attachments

• IMG_6698.jpg
    IMG_6698.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread