5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does everyone do for a living?

MontFla

Reaction score
Retired Frito Lay sales rep. Invested early in life Retired on my 55th birthday
Thanks man! I need to make it to your state to shoot some deer!!! I miss Elk hunting in Montana. I went deer hunting here in Florida and laughed at the 70 lb deer. I did not shoot one lol. Although the fly fishing for juvenile Tarpon here is more fun than the trout in Montana.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks man! I need to make it to your state to shoot some deer!!! I miss Elk hunting in Montana. I went deer hunting here in Florida and laughed at the 70 lb deer. I did not shoot one lol. Although the fly fishing for juvenile Tarpon here is more fun than the trout in Montana.
Umm...you responded to your own post. 😂

testcrewman

Reaction score
Retired 24 year Navy helicopter aircrewman/rescue swimmer. I am now working as the Director of the Texas State Veterans Cemetery at Abilene. Absolutely love my job. It is very satisfying knowing I am able to take care of these veterans by giving them an honorable and deserving final resting place.

Users who are viewing this thread