5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does everyone do for a living?

mplaramie

Reaction score
VP for metal forming/rolling machinery manufacturer out of Italy.

Last edited:

Mirowpl

Reaction score
Was in finance and paid for with cash bonuses. I am disabled now due to 7 major surgeries. Glad I got it paid for before I had to live on social,security disability

66Fuelie

Reaction score
Small business owner servicing industrial robots and injection molding machines. Also do a lot of industrial control retrofits and software.
Tom

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Small business owner servicing industrial robots and injection molding machines. Also do a lot of industrial control retrofits and software.
Tom
Nice! sounds like you were likely supplying parts and service for the industry im in.

Last edited:

dstevens

Reaction score
Retired IT administrator working in local government.

I've recently returned to work part time at the office from which I retired.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Low voltage structured cabling installer. Cat 6 fiber optics. Also do some access control, camera systems and A/V. I'm one of the lead techs. I'm also retired Navy so get that retirement check every money, but that just pays the mortgage on the house.

Geddyflea

Reaction score
I'm a small business owner that provides building design to residential developers, custom home clients and light commercial construction.

Loudram

Reaction score
I'm an industrial electrician currently working for a company that makes medical and pharmaceutical vials.

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Low voltage structured cabling installer. Cat 6 fiber optics. Also do some access control, camera systems and A/V. I'm one of the lead techs. I'm also retired Navy so get that retirement check every money, but that just pays the mortgage on the house.
Thank you for your service!

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Grouper already listed the link to the old thread I started but I'm an Instrumentation and Controls technician for Anheuser Busch.

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Grouper already listed the link to the old thread I started but I'm an Instrumentation and Controls technician for Anheuser Busch.
Nice, sounds like we pretty much do the exact same thing. Both job and in manufacturing.

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
I'm an industrial electrician currently working for a company that makes medical and pharmaceutical vials.
Mind if I ask the company name? Been in pharma over 10 years now across now 5 companies. 4 of which are top company's in the world

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice, sounds like we pretty much do the exact same thing. Both job and in manufacturing.
Yup! Have a good friend that went to Grifols for some time. I had the opportunity to interview as well but wasn't looking to relocate at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread