5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does everyone do for a living?

Autoplay

Reaction score
Over 30 years was a tile/stone mason..... Now working at local hospital,in maintenance dept. Official title at hospital is tile setter,plasterer,mason. Rarely do those trades,it’s mostly patient safety issues,and any and all things related to repair and proper function of hospital,and plant facilities.

Nice semi retirement gig!

RAMEN

Reaction score
Running a company that supplies various products to commercial real estate facilities across Canada and the US(anything from hand sanitizer dispensers to shoe shine machines or from social distancing covers for urinals and other out of order plumbing fixtures to antimicrobial film for elevator buttons). Expanded our line of offerings during COVID and doing well serving our customers!

Couldn’t even imagine driving a truck 6 months ago, but now it is my work horse and can’t imagine getting anything else for a vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice. I'm an A320 captain for Air Canada. I figured there had to be a few other pilots on here.

Howdy mate! Hope things are going ok up there with all this craziness. My airline just started furloughing 1600 pilots... ugh.

Keep the blue side up and see ya on the radio :cool:(y)

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Howdy mate! Hope things are going ok up there with all this craziness. My airline just started furloughing 1600 pilots... ugh.

Keep the blue side up and see ya on the radio :cool:(y)
Same to you brother. We furloughed 600 and just signed an MOA for the next 6 months to ensure no more layoffs. Definitely a crazy time in our industry, our government is doing nothing to help us either.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Vehicle remarketer for automotive finance company. Fell into a buyer position with this same company 17 years ago. Was looking for something temporary when the engineered lumber company I worked for closed, and I've been here ever since. I have business and architecture degrees that look nice on my wall, but this job offers so much freedom and autonomy that I couldn't get sitting in an office building. Get to drive my Ram around anywhere I want to, and company pays for gas, so it's a win-win!

Fishwiz

Reaction score
I'm in plant breeding. Lots of research and trials to develop the best variety/hybrid possible. It combines components of a startup with big business and I enjoy it very much. Currently completing the final stages of an omega-3 canola program.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread