5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does everyone do for a living?

dlrsavannah

Reaction score
Field Engineer. I currently Install and repair atm’s, bank vaults, alarm systems, dvr/security camera systems, drive thru’s...pretty much anything in a bank and a whole lot of other stuff that if I listed it all it’d be longer than Santa’s naughty list.

Fetch

Reaction score
Oil& Gas Processing Facility Operator. Up in northern Alberta, Can. She’s chilly and booming at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rah6887

Reaction score
DieCast Engineer, going on 30 years, started out using SolidWorks, then Pro Engineer, currently running Unigraphics NX.
I have done a ton of engineering changes to the 8HP75 transmission design over the years.
And recently designed a tool kit for the 8HP-611 working with the die caster & FCA.

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
DieCast Engineer, going on 30 years, started out using SolidWorks, then Pro Engineer, currently running Unigraphics NX.
I have done a ton of engineering changes to the 8HP75 transmission design over the years.
And recently designed a tool kit for the 8HP-611 working with the die caster & FCA.
That's pretty awesome. Good to see someone who works on our truck components also owning one.

Apettit13

Reaction score
I own my own business, primarily doing roofing for a larger business. I do all the sales, inspections, measurements, etc. and then when it comes time to put the shingles on I sub it to someone else bc that is hands down my least favorite job in the world 😂

doolin64

Reaction score
Business controller at an insurance company,. Real estate agent for 13 years, landlord for a few rental properties as well.

Reaction score
Retired RN for 7 years now after 35 years in NYS Office of Mental Health- I was the Director of Nursing at hospitals in Buffalo, Albany and Poughkeepsie. I also did 10 years in the Army Reserves back in the day. I currently fish 4-5 days a week trying to catch bass, trout and salmon on Cayuga Lake in upstate NY. Oh yea...I also have 12 grandkids (after raising 7 boys) that keep my wife and I pretty busy.

Last edited:

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Retired RN for 7 years now after 35 years in NYS Office of Mental - I was the Director of Nursing at hospitals in Buffalo, Albany and Poughkeepsie. I also did 10 years in the Army Reserves back in the day. I currently fish 4-5 days a week trying to catch bass, trout and salmon on Cayuga Lake in upstate NY. Oh yea...I also have 12 grandkids (after raising 7 boys) that keep my wife and I pretty busy.

That’s a no joke career. Props. You have definitely earned all the fishing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffauclair

Reaction score
I am a container ship captain. I live in quebec city canada, so i take control of the ship when they get in our water area. People often don’t know that the captain of the ship is different depending on where it navigate.

So one pilot driving in the ocean. Another take the wheel when it arrives at the panama canal, and I take the wheel when it arrives in the st lawrence river !

Users who are viewing this thread