5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does everyone do for a living?

aodetailnj

Reaction score
I’m the owner of a Ceramic Coating/PPF installation company. We also have six other shops that do standard car detailing. Started doing it full time at 21 years old, my company and the industry has evolved a ton in my 13 years.

iLikeRamsnow

Reaction score
I help people who talk to customers be better at it

For certain billion dollar technology company

2020 Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7 eTorque

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Army (active) since 2001. Been in recruiting since 2009. Don’t know what I’ll do when I retire, but if anybody knows a company that pays at least 90K/year to blow sh!t up and shoot stuff - PM me!
I know one that pays about that much with 1 day of OT a week and you make beer everyday lol. Also very into hiring veterans.

Joeb1kenobi

Reaction score
Emergency Department RN here, specifically like pediatric emergency care. Work at a small hospital in Ohio. Love having a truck that can get me to work no matter the road conditions...it also helps to be able to remote start when my windows are iced following a 12 hour night shift....

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How’s space force? Is it like the TV show?
View attachment 76932

LOL! New unit, division, and group names and now the Active duty are called Guardians. It is interesting since I am now part of Star Delta and we have new patches and insignias. I am still happy to be retired Air Force and a happy contractor living the dream! :cool:

PS. If I see Steve Carell I will be sure to start an argument with him, just for fun! :ROFLMAO:

Sherran

Reaction score
Security Supervisor of a large production facility for almost 8 years now (started when I was 19). I'm working towards a promotion and managing several sites, fingers crossed.
I used to work in the production lines but that was very boring and the pay was doodoo.

Users who are viewing this thread