5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

19BlkRam

Reaction score
Finally got the ReadyLift 2" level UCA kit on, then the Rebel wheels/tires and also FINALLY got the right mirrors from Infotainment.com (backorders) - and now I have POWER-folding power mirrors with BSM etc. and of course a butt load of photo filters because I like to.

Really enjoying seeing everyone's pics here and the upgrades!

View attachment 14871

How hard was it to swap the mirrors out? Ive wanted to get this done since I bought the truck as I dislike my tow mirrors very much... Thanks

Repsol_Maker

Reaction score
AMP Power Steps installed today. Free install with purchase. So I guess I didn’t do it but it was done to the truck.

e05547a2d5fe761442d73ac8da0ed23f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Picked mine up from the dealer after they installed the OEM Power Steps and Trailer Brake Controller. Just so happened that my Bed Step happened to arrive today as well so I installed that.

Oh, and since the dealer had it my ACC and FCW quit working. They told me they ordered some new module and that would take a week to come in and once they have that they will need the vehicle for a week because they have to drive it everyday for it to program.

Edit: Added Pics

99e37514681f068ab64022db11f93173.jpg
2ee4a5a94b343f878fd270cf088b7bac.jpg
f2c6ac11f40028fb7ed7ee803a621c1d.jpg
175746186a12855114707b0e65c22246.jpg

Last edited:

ajosephngs

Reaction score
How much was the diamond back cover? It always been one of my favorite covers
about 1800 for the HD, they have cheaper options if you don't need to load heavy stuff on top. I know those guys well and will be putting an HD on mine any day. The three door covers look cool but I found the 2 door covers are a bit easier to use/access.

Wheeler

Reaction score
Rough country 3.5 inch lift 20x10 - 18 fuel vandal wrraped into Toyo 35 12.5 20 RT.
Super happy with looks and ride. Droped avg mpg on the way to shop 21.5 to 16.5 on the way to home. Keep in consideration speedo meter is not calibrated yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20190131_214558.jpg
    IMG_20190131_214558.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 226
  • IMG_20190131_165806_01.jpg
    IMG_20190131_165806_01.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_20190131_165759_01.jpg
    IMG_20190131_165759_01.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 233

Repsol_Maker

Reaction score
Wait so what exactly needs to be done via purchase to have the install free?

Bought them from a local 4wheel parts back in December. Not sure if they are still running that promotion. Same price as online with tax.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. Ok as I was wondering when I contacted two dealers of them and neither one offered a free install ha ha ha. Oh wait one offered to do it free, after I paid for the install. :)

ajosephngs

Reaction score
I didn't do anything to my ram today but I did something with it... I watched a guy narrowly miss t-boning some knucklehead who pulled out in front of him. He avoided parking his taco in her passenger seat by sending his truck into a 7 ft snowbank at 20 mph and buried it all the way to rear wheels. Cue the heroic anthem as I pulled up with a sinister grin and more than a little excitement to pull him out. "need some help?" I asked. "Oh, that'd be awesome" he said humbly, clearly bowing to my automotive superiority. As I opened the in floor storage box and brandished my my new, never used tow straps I had to shield myself from the obvious envy beaming from the taco owner. I quickly secured the tow straps to my recovery points and as I made my way to the truck to engage 4wd and the e-locker I had to glance down and make sure I wasn't sporting a full mast erection. My wife was so wrong about this truck, this moment was worth every penny and she was wrong about another thing, I can indeed pull out, at least now, thanks to Ram. After freeing the taco from it's snowy tomb the thankful driver offered me a crisp $20. "No thanks man, you've given me plenty today. Drive safe"

davidn0021

Reaction score
I didn't do anything to my ram today but I did something with it... I watched a guy narrowly miss t-boning some knucklehead who pulled out in front of him. He avoided parking his taco in her passenger seat by sending his truck into a 7 ft snowbank at 20 mph and buried it all the way to rear wheels. Cue the heroic anthem as I pulled up with a sinister grin and more than a little excitement to pull him out. "need some help?" I asked. "Oh, that'd be awesome" he said humbly, clearly bowing to my automotive superiority. As I opened the in floor storage box and brandished my my new, never used tow straps I had to shield myself from the obvious envy beaming from the taco owner. I quickly secured the tow straps to my recovery points and as I made my way to the truck to engage 4wd and the e-locker I had to glance down and make sure I wasn't sporting a full mast erection. My wife was so wrong about this truck, this moment was worth every penny and she was wrong about another thing, I can indeed pull out, at least now, thanks to Ram. After freeing the taco from it's snowy tomb the thankful driver offered me a crisp $20. "No thanks man, you've given me plenty today. Drive safe"

Vids or it didn't happen!

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score

That was hilarious

Repsol_Maker

Reaction score
Are those lights part of the Amp steps or something else? Im digging those!

Came with the kit. Only thing I don’t like is that it’s OBD based for plug and play so it’s in the port. I’m going to flip the mount so the cord is towards the firewall. Can take a better picture later.
6b554ab93dedb90c3f9fdfe9d8932bfc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread