5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did see cheaper options on amazon but with mix reviews as far as working constantly, it seem like it was a hit or a miss,
had a couple hundred on my pocket I made from last weekend's soccer finals so easy come easy go
I've had my MX+ since 2020. I love it. Use it on all my vehicles. I use it sometimes on my Mazda for digital gauge via my phone since I have no way of seeing the vehicle temps otherwise.

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've always been curious. What's the extra benefit of the Obdlink MX+ ? What are you getting for $140?

I spent $32 on Amazon for both the bypass cable and a bluetooth OBD2 reader. It works perfectly with AlfaOBD and Torque.
The MX+ reader works on a multitude of different scanning formats and depending on which, can work with either iOS and Android.
Alpha OBD…only Android.

Merlin

Reaction score
Just replaced my cabin air filter, 36750 miles on my 2019. I do it once a year. Pine needles from the neighbors tree and all kinds of crap. I put about 10000 miles on it in the last year. I also took the K&N air filter out and cleaned and re-oiled it. Have about 25000 miles on it. Figured it was time for a refresh. After it sits in the air box for a little longer Im going to go check to make sure no extra oil dripped out, even though it wasn't dripping after 40 minutes of sitting before installing, I want to be doubly sure. While it was air drying I threw the original Mopar filter in because the wife wanted to go to the store. I was surprised at how the truck ran, it felt better than the KN, probably just in my head but she said wow the truck just took off. I said yeah, I know. I guess the filter was really dirty, lots of crap fell out when I smacked it on the cardboard before washing it. I have been getting 9 miles to the gallon for the last few weeks so hopefully it jumps back up.

Alter Ego Trip

Reaction score
Can I count multiple items if my today stretched into weeks? :D Been sitting in my garage since I purchased it trying to get things installed.

1) Fitcam X front and rear
2) Full tint (front, sides, rear, roof)
3) 2/3 lowering kit (will be moving to ridetech, but I had the parts laying around already so why not)
4) x4s tonneau cover
5) Full sound treatment (CLD/MLV/CCF/BHT/etc.)
6) HK swap to Gladen/Audison/Helix (8's in doors)
7) DD SS3 SAE max
8) Form lighting headlights
9) under hood light strip and interior LED kit upgrade
10) Raxiom LED turn signals
11) tinted tails and 3rd brake light
12) Yellow brake caliper covers
13) Black lug nuts
14) misc crap: matte screen protector, phone mount, SKT console organizer, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread