5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Black19

Reaction score
Just for mechanic-ing. I used a small battery charger to save my settings when I was swapping batteries. Don’t need hardly any amps for memories.
I was thinking about what is going to happen when I switch out my 5 year old battery. I was thinking I would loose all setting. Can you guide me on the small battery charger you used?

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Traded it. The leaking back window and mildewed carpeting with a 3 month back order was the last straw. After going to a bunch of dealers and looking at all kinds of truck options, I concluded that prices were too high for me to justify another truck from any manufacturer. I ended up with a very good deal at a Dodge dealer who let me out of my RAM lease a few months early with even a little capital and drove away with a 2023 Granite Crystal Pearl Challenger GT AWD. I'll miss the Hemi, but as a daily driver the AWD makes more sense western PA. Price wise, I couldn't beat it as the incentives on the last calls were very good. I'm paying less per month to finance vs. what I was on my 2021 RAM lease. Extra bonus, it fits in my garage and the missus absolutely loves it. :)

View attachment 186423

Thanks everyone for being so helpful on this forum, it really is the best auto/truck forum I've ever been on. Everyone is so helpful, knowledgeable, and fun here! Though I'll never own another RAM, at least I'm still part of the Mopar family. ;)
Can’t beat the old-school look of the Challenger, congrats!

boogielander

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just for mechanic-ing. I used a small battery charger to save my settings when I was swapping batteries. Don’t need hardly any amps for memories.
for that purpose i bought a OBD2 ciggy plug adaptor to save the settings but never used it lol
still wonder how it works on our trucks.

vinnieloo

Reaction score

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For those who haven't got it yet now is a good time to get yourself one of these jumper.
Bought this one to put in wife's car. Had good ratings. The NexPow one I bought for myself and my stepson have been flawless ,and had better reviews than the NOCO

Povasee Jump Starter 3000A Peak Jump Starter Battery Pack, 12V Jump Box for Car Battery up to 10L Gas or 8L Diesel Engine Battery Jump Starter with Power Bank/Dual Output/LED Light (3000A) Amazon.com

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bought this one to put in wife's car. Had good ratings. The NexPow one I bought for myself and my stepson have been flawless ,and had better reviews than the NOCO

Povasee Jump Starter 3000A Peak Jump Starter Battery Pack, 12V Jump Box for Car Battery up to 10L Gas or 8L Diesel Engine Battery Jump Starter with Power Bank/Dual Output/LED Light (3000A) Amazon.com
Totally unrelated but....

You talk so fondly of the young grad who gets to hang with you at the track and actually race your truck. I think you can safely and understandably drop the 'step'.😉

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score

You talk so fondly of the young grad who gets to hang with you at the track and actually race your truck. I think you can safely and understandably drop the 'step'.😉
I thought the same thing the time he shared the pic of him driving the truck to school lol its weird.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I thought the same thing the time he shared the pic of him driving the truck to school lol its weird.
His Bio dad is still fully part of his life, so I am not replacing that.

Users who are viewing this thread