5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Insanity

Reaction score
That's better than the year when I bought my first truck. A dark blue 2009 F150 super crew cab sitting on chrome 20s.

My then 4yr old daughter decided to surprise me for father's day by washing the truck....with rocks.

That day proved to me just how much I loved her, cuz I looked at her handy work on the passenger door of the driver's side, laughed, and gave her a high 5.

I never did fix that blemish. It stayed there until I sold the truck and brought a smile to my face everytime I saw it.

That would be a hard one to get over my self.

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's better than the year when I bought my first truck. A dark blue 2009 F150 super crew cab sitting on chrome 20s.

My then 4yr old daughter decided to surprise me for father's day by washing the truck....with rocks.

That day proved to me just how much I loved her, cuz I looked at her handy work on the passenger door of the driver's side, laughed, and gave her a high 5.

I never did fix that blemish. It stayed there until I sold the truck and brought a smile to my face everytime I saw it.
Good on Ya Super Dad!

Reminds me of when my daughter forgot to put water in her “Easy Mac n‘cheese in the microwave and it caught fire in the pantry. What do you do? You can’t get mad. It was a mistake. Missed a step. Young and inexperienced. I gave her a hug.
I replaced all our electric appliances, all the food and cleaned up the rest of the smoke damage in the house to the tune of several $1000.

Last edited:

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good on Ya Super Dad!

Reminds me of when my daughter forgot to put water in her easy-Mac n cheese in the microwave and it caught fire in the pantry. What do you do? You can’t get mad. It was a mistake. Missed a step. Young and inexperienced. I gave her a hug.
I replaced all our electric appliances, all the food and cleaned up the rest of the smoke damage in the house to the tune of several $1000.
And you call me super dad??? Lol

CSPCRX

Reaction score
Brand new owner, owned the truck for a week now, and did first mod today!

slid a black piece of card stock over vin so you can’t see it from outside the truck. Cost $0.00 as we had the card stock and install time was 1 minute including test fit, cut to shorten length, and reinstall.

after all the videos showing how easy it is for criminals to take a picture of the vin and make a key. Figured I would add a bit of security and make it less easy on them.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Th
Brand new owner, owned the truck for a week now, and did first mod today!

slid a black piece of card stock over vin so you can’t see it from outside the truck. Cost $0.00 as we had the card stock and install time was 1 minute including test fit, cut to shorten length, and reinstall.

after all the videos showing how easy it is for criminals to take a picture of the vin and make a key. Figured I would add a bit of security and make it less easy on them.
Thats the least of your worries if you don't want your truck stolen. Most theives have electronic means to access the truck and drive it off without needing the VIN or a physical key

Users who are viewing this thread