5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Put my cuphero liners in. I seen someone here selling a red set and had to have them. Only bad things I have to say is the piece for the upper glove box didn't fit and the tray on the dash would have been nice if it was include. It might fit if you don't have a door? There are extra pieces for other trim levels left over.

View attachment 185127 View attachment 185128 View attachment 185129 View attachment 185130 View attachment 185131 View attachment 185132
I have the same ones.
Not good for vacuuming though. LOL
Don’t ask me how I know! 😧

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got them too - with silver piping, pretty cool/cheap and good quality add-on
I gotta go and check, my upper glove box piece fit perfect. yah, ended up with few extra pieces that I can use on my X3.
I think they do that on purpose!
Reminds me of when I put my BBQ together. A bunch of parts left over.
AND of course, like any guy, I didn’t think I needed to read the instructions.
I sweated a bit LOL, but checked it over several times to confirm they were extra.

jeffrich77

Reaction score

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Swapped in some Rebel style LED taillights with lightly smoked lenses to replace the non-LED OEM ones my truck came with. I am very happy with the results. It was just the change I was looking for. Now I need to do something about the third brake light as it is still incandescent. I am looking for a complete assembly replacement, not just LED bulbs. Not gonna pay for the Mopar ones either, lol. Any suggestions?

Before:
View attachment 185144

After:

View attachment 185145

View attachment 185146
I did a Mid-Smoke tint overlay on the third brake light from Luxe Auto Concepts and added LED bulbs from Lasffit.

I was happy with the results, :cool: I also smoked the taillights with an overlay from Luxe that was the same Mid-Smoke tint.

Adjutant

Reaction score
I added the TuxMats. I like the coverage they provide, particularly the sidewalls in the front and front edge of the rear. The clips hold it in nice and tight for clean lines. My brother put me onto these and has used them for quite awhile. He says they clean up easier than the Weather Techs.
Those look great. I started getting ads for these, and saved the website to my "Truck" file in my email. They are on the short list for purchases

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just heard some sounds I’m not liking. 70,000 miles. I took this video in to my dealer service. They’re going set up an appointment to pull the pan and see what’s going on. It’s not bolts or manifold! Possible cam issue. They’re going to check for filings first then go from there.
Thoughts on what it is?

Last edited:

Steveinmd

Reaction score
Didnt want to start a separate thread. I had my rear window replaced under warranty (2020) and the dealer is telling me that Chrysler is refusing to pay the claim, causing the dealer to eat the install. Part of me doesnt believe this happened, but rather a sympathy ploy because they screwed up the entire transaction.

cerbo

Reaction score
Didnt want to start a separate thread. I had my rear window replaced under warranty (2020) and the dealer is telling me that Chrysler is refusing to pay the claim, causing the dealer to eat the install. Part of me doesnt believe this happened, but rather a sympathy ploy because they screwed up the entire transaction.
I hope you told them "thank you very much". LOL

Mystic Rhythms

Reaction score
Right, just like my last dealer "lost" money by making my deal.

Sigfla

Reaction score
direct wire ARB to the battery. Make sure you have both power cables connected (duals should have two pairs of power and ground with TWO fuse holders) and body ground the ground.
Also, i strongly suggest you use ARB's harness with the switch instead of auxbeam panel. The harness should have a relay.
Please use ARB #180415

You also need a manifold per ARB here: ARB Twin Compressor Installation Guide
From what i've seen here are the issues:
1. No Manifold
2. No #180415 harness used.

Also make sure your engine's running when running the compressor.
Neither of those should be an issue. ARB recommends a manifold but if you call them they will tell you it’s not needed. I used an SDHQ manifold mount for mine. He may have cut the factory harness before the diode. I used the NH Overland trigger wire and ran it direct to my 15 amp auxbeam input. ARB says you only need an 8 amp connection to the relay. His main power is already direct to the battery.

Users who are viewing this thread