5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
took some measurements for the center console molle panel i'm trying to make, made a template and found the hardware.
now just need to find the proper material, cut a test piece and test fit and test run.

no pics just yet. that will be the project i'm trying to complete this month. in addition to the aluminum extrusion shelf/ drawer on top of the Decked drawers.

Morenar

Reaction score
Looks killer @SKT Customs have you guys looked into inserts like these for inside the center console? I keep a leatherman in there so I like that middle rectangle one and then maybe something for a spare charger or something idk

@Morenar would you mind posting pics with the lid closed?
Here you go

Attachments

• IMG_2409.jpeg
    IMG_2409.jpeg
    193.7 KB · Views: 80

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well they got me again 😂 traveling this week for work and when I got my rental they gave me another one of these bad boys. I got to my hotel, and when I went back out a few hours later the exact same model was parked next to me lol. I feel like it’s my destiny at this point!

View attachment 181602
This is what I got last time i rented a car. Drove the **** out of it.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Here she is. 2023 Raptor in Azure Blue with 801A package. Moonroof (which I could live without) and the tailgate step (which in the first 24 hours of ownership, I have fallen in love with it). Parts are stacking up and I'll be diving into the truck next month. Thing is a dream to drive, so smooth and fast compared to my Rebel. The selectable exhaust button is pretty sweet.

View attachment 179573
I’m sure the Raptor is a nice truck but do you have even a LITTLE regret now that RAM released the RHO?🤔

Jedi9

Reaction score
Last Saturday I installed a Powerstop Z36 Brake kit front and rear on my truck (Pads/Rotors) She stops on a dime now and the best part is when it rains and I back up I no longer have fog horn brakes LOL
Lol I have those fog horn brakes, came stock. Glad to hear the powerstops put an end to it. I went with powerstops on the Jeep, good solid upgrade.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Added the SKT Customs lower grille kit specifically designed for Strands Siberia QB pods. These are the same pods I'm running up on my A pillars and nearly identical to the chase light setup I have in the rear. I love the uniformity and how everything ties together. The blacked out appearance of the pods also offers a clean and sleek look in my opinion.

While doing the install, I also decided to re-do all of the wiring to my switch panel because I was never fully content with the job that I did the first time around. I was able to clean up my wiring tremendously which future me will certainly appreciate if I ever decide to make additional changes down the line.

The SKT kit fit like a glove. Awesome quality and the level of adjustability this kit allows for makes it extremely painless to aim and align the pod lights.

IMG_2567.jpeg
IMG_2825.jpeg
IMG_2575.jpeg

Last edited:

WasatchBack

Reaction score
Added the SKT Customs lower grille kit specifically designed for Strands Siberia QB pods. These are the same pods I'm running up on my A pillars and nearly identical to the chase light setup I have in the rear. I love the uniformity and how everything ties together. The blacked out appearance of the pods also offers a clean and sleek look in my opinion.

While doing the install, I also decided to re-do all of the wiring to my switch panel because I was never fully content with the job that I did the first time around. I was able to clean up my wiring tremendously which future me will certainly appreciate if I ever decide to make additional changes down the line.

The SKT kit fit like a glove. Awesome quality and the level of adjustability this kit allows for makes it extremely painless to adjust and align the pod lights.

View attachment 182327
View attachment 182328
View attachment 182329
might be the best looking wheels I've seen for this truck yet

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
might be the best looking wheels I've seen for this truck yet
Thanks! I've always liked the design of them, but absolutely fell in love with the look when I came across the wheels featured on Ken Block's YouTube channel where they installed them on a Sandblast edition TRX. I just had to copy lol.

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score

The SKT kit fit like a glove. Awesome quality and the level of adjustability this kit allows for makes it extremely painless to aim and align the pod lights.

View attachment 182327
View attachment 182328
View attachment 182329
Nice job!

Users who are viewing this thread