5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll measure and see, drive it for a little and see if it settles.. If it bothers me, I can definitely do that. Nice feature that they are easily adjustable
I just installed the coil overs last weekend. Adjustment is super easy but tedious, at most you can do a quarter turn at a time, beer helps and so does the upgraded wrench. If I had to guess it looked like Eibach sent the coil overs maxed out at 3 inches. I dialed mine down to stock height for now until I get new tires/rims/alignment. The ride is pretty nice, smooth as stock but less jarring over big bumps, potholes, etc. Might want to think about upper control arms if you haven't already

Brunzca

Reaction score
I just installed the coil overs last weekend. Adjustment is super easy but tedious, at most you can do a quarter turn at a time, beer helps and so does the upgraded wrench. If I had to guess it looked like Eibach sent the coil overs maxed out at 3 inches. I dialed mine down to stock height for now until I get new tires/rims/alignment. The ride is pretty nice, smooth as stock but less jarring over big bumps, potholes, etc. Might want to think about upper control arms if you haven't already
Good to know, thanks... And yeah, I got the Zone UCAs installed at the same time

Ready Go

Reaction score
This would make those adjustments more funner!!

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 12

Ready Go

Reaction score
Since the weather in Wisco is a balmy upper-50s this week, Wifey-pooh & I have been day-trippin' around in the G/T!

Finally washed & detailed the truck yesterday, so figured today was the perfect time to stop by and take some pics at the "Old LaGrange Works Garage"...no Ethyl in the pump though🤣

Attachments

• 20240222_102344.jpg
    20240222_102344.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 63
  • 20240222_102321.jpg
    20240222_102321.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 20240222_102309.jpg
    20240222_102309.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 63

Ready Go

Reaction score
Just because you chose to waste console space doesn't mean you can't contribute positively to the conversation. 😁
The G/T still has 12 beer holders, so pretty utilitarian and a good use of space in my mind!🤣

PLUS...if you checked off the "BeerBox" Option when ordering, you get two of these!!!

Attachments

• ram-box-as-cooler-miami-lakes-ram.jpg
    ram-box-as-cooler-miami-lakes-ram.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/