5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You don't think don't mean squat. Prove it or quit wasting time making a stupid post.
Well, here is the New Hampshire law, so the "other gent" you were partnered with was wrong. Not wasting anyone's times when you yourself just ASSumed the guy knew what he was taking about without making him prove it.

Last edited:

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not quite what I did to my Ram today, but I renewed by 5thGenRams membership just now. I hadn't realized I let it expire. $25/year is a bargain compared to the thousands this group helped me save when I ordered my 2021 Ram.

Of course, I blew that savings and more with all the upgrades I made to my truck, also with the encouragement of you no good jerks! 😉

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just use Tapatalk on your phone and you don’t see adds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use an ad blocker, so I also don't see ads. If I didn't use an ad blocker, I'm sure I would have noticed my subscription expired soon. But I appreciate this site and the folks who run it, so $25 a year is the least I can do. Oh yeah, I also bought a sticker and t-shirt from them, once.

To be a bit more on topic, I did do something yesterday: I updated the Garmin PowerSwitch on my phone, and now I can use my Ram's screen via CarPlay. Garmin has some bugs to fix, but this is an update I've been waiting for ever since I got the PowerSwitch.

IMG_0595.jpeg

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Picked my truck up from dealer after having panoramic sunroof replaced. No glass was harmed in the replacement of the sunroof tracks. Windshield and rear window stayed in the truck, and the glass from factory sunroof was transfered into the new frame. All they had to do was drop hesdlinerz unbolt sunroof frame and pull it out of the truck. Then reverse procedure. Opens and closes smoothly now. The service write says the 2020 model year is first year with this more simple bolt in design. I can not confirm

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got windows tinted today with Kavaca Ultimate IR Tint from my Ceramic Pro Dealer. 55 on full windshield, 35 on front, and 70 on rear and back.

Post-Tint.jpg

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Took an 800km trip for work/family visit. Now I have a truck that's half-white half-bug guts!

Gotta love spring/summer trips!

Users who are viewing this thread