5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Left at my detail guy's shop for the week and got it back today. PPF, paint correction, ceramic coating and window tint. Better than new.
I'm also looking at PPF, paint correction, and ceramic coating. If you don't mind me asking, how much did the package cost you?

immersivenc

Reaction score
I'm also looking at PPF, paint correction, and ceramic coating. If you don't mind me asking, how much did the package cost you?
I did full hood, front painted fascia, rocker panels and door sills in Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF. With the paint correction and Xpel Fusion Plus ceramic coating it was about $3500 for those items.

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did full hood, front painted fascia, rocker panels and door sills in Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF. With the paint correction and Xpel Fusion Plus ceramic coating it was about $3500 for those items.
Thanks. Sounds reasonable. I received this estimate today. They didn't list paint correction, but when I discussed it with them, they said it is included. Pretty pricey, but lifetime warranty if maintained. I'm gonna get a second estimate.

Estimate #33089_Page1.png

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Thanks. Sounds reasonable. I received this estimate today. They didn't list paint correction, but when I discussed it with them, they said it is included. Pretty pricey, but lifetime warranty if maintained. I'm gonna get a second estimate.

View attachment 159110
try this place

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did some more oRAMge today:

IMG_3233.jpeg IMG_3235.jpeg
Some inside stuff this time. And surprisingly these were actually pretty easy. I have a little process now with the inlays with a pair of tweezers opposite whatever the straightest part of the letter is and then lay it in against that flat side first and let it fall into place.

Still not sure about doing the logos on the front doors or the tailgate yet.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did some more oRAMge today:

View attachment 159119 View attachment 159120
Some inside stuff this time. And surprisingly these were actually pretty easy. I have a little process now with the inlays with a pair of tweezers opposite whatever the straightest part of the letter is and then lay it in against that flat side first and let it fall into place.

Still not sure about doing the logos on the front doors or the tailgate yet.
I like it, man! At this point you're too deep in the rabbit hole to back out, go all in!

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered the hellwig sway baaahhh today.
Couple more weeks and i'm ordering the core 4x4 rear kit with LCA/UCA, panhard track bar and end links (in orange haha 😬.)
And i think i'll put them all on at once so i get the full effect at once.
Plus that'll give me some time to try something with the Hellwig before the rest gets here... stay tuned.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ordered the hellwig sway baaahhh today.
Couple more weeks and i'm ordering the core 4x4 rear kit with LCA/UCA, panhard track bar and end links (in orange haha 😬.)
And i think i'll put them all on at once so i get the full effect at once.
Plus that'll give me some time to try something with the Hellwig before the rest gets here... stay tuned.

I read your entire post in a Boston accent. 🤣

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
my kids love their power wheels. if u ever get into modding them heres a great link to some "go fast" parts lol

Users who are viewing this thread