5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

BlkRAM_MD

Reaction score
I call fake news, there is no way to keep GSD hair out...I opened a can of beans the other day and it was already full of her hair LMAO J/K
I will have to try these, even with all the sheets and blankets it still takes me an hour to vacuum out all of the GSD glitter
Get a little hair around the edges, but far better than nothing.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I call fake news, there is no way to keep GSD hair out...I opened a can of beans the other day and it was already full of her hair LMAO J/K
I will have to try these, even with all the sheets and blankets it still takes me an hour to vacuum out all of the GSD glitter
Lol, this is truth!
Yesterday, I pulled the insoles out of my work boots and found about a pound of GSD hair underneath each one

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Get a English Cream Golden Retriever, then you guys can talk about shedding. It gets EVERYWHERE and EVERY single 2-3” hair fiber stands out on the black interior plain as day. We have to vacuum our entire house daily. It’s amazing a 65 lb dog has that much hair to lose and never goes bald.😲

5112396F-28B7-4577-8073-58EA8C370D7A.jpeg
Only thing I found that even remotely contains the hair in my truck is a hammock style seat cover in back. Even then it still somehow ends up all over the dash.😖

Vailge Extra Large Dog Car Seat... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DCS4F82?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Get a English Cream Golden Retriever, then you guys can talk about shedding. It gets EVERYWHERE and EVERY single 2-3” hair fiber stands out on the black interior plain as day. We have to vacuum our entire house daily. It’s amazing a 65 lb dog has that much hair to lose and never goes bald.😲

View attachment 151649
Only thing I found that even remotely contains the hair in my truck is a hammock style seat cover in back. Even then it still somehow ends up all over the dash.😖

Vailge Extra Large Dog Car Seat... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DCS4F82?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Lol, let's not start a contest! Can you beat this?

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Lol, let's not start a contest! Can you beat this?

Easily😆

Last time I used the Furminator I had a pile at least that big. Looked like another dog. Crazy.

The canister in our home vacuum gets filled every few days.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finished my rock lights. This was my first time doing rock lights. They definitely help, but I need some light on the back of the rear tires. Not sure if I want to try repositioning or add more lights. Wondering if extra back up lights that bolt on to the sides of the receiver could point down enough. I only need them there when backing up, so could just tie them into the trailer harness.
20230213_204500.jpg 20230213_204338.jpg 20230213_204453.jpg

TittoPollito

Reaction score
It stands for German Shedder Dog
The good thing about a Shedder is they only shed between March and February, we spend about 20 minutes everyday after our morning walk with the rake (funny part is she has never offered to brush my hair). We are actually going to have surgery this morning (I a worried as she is right around 16 years old and its dangerous for her to be put on anesthesia) to have a mass removed from her belly that is putting pressure on her stomach. It is just a fatty mass so at least I dont have to worry about the C word. So I guess what I am going to do to my RAM today is a full interior detail.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The good thing about a Shedder is they only shed between March and February, we spend about 20 minutes everyday after our morning walk with the rake (funny part is she has never offered to brush my hair). We are actually going to have surgery this morning (I a worried as she is right around 16 years old and its dangerous for her to be put on anesthesia) to have a mass removed from her belly that is putting pressure on her stomach. It is just a fatty mass so at least I dont have to worry about the C word. So I guess what I am going to do to my RAM today is a full interior detail.
Hope the surgery goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread