5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Reldn

Reaction score
What's this for?

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Keeps the interior carpeted areas clean and dry. We really like them since we have our Dogs with us a lot of times and these liners keep a lot of the hair and muddy pawprints at bay and easier to clean up.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What model is that?

I have a truck bed tent and thinking of getting a canopy in the spring. But I'm pondering the RTTs too.🤔
It's a Syneticusa cover with crossbars. They have a couple different rack options for the T slots. There are a few others on here with them, but I think they have the taller rack. I want to be able to keep the truck in the garage with tent on it.

Hopefully we'll get a shop built and I'll move up to the bigger rack. Would allow kayaks up there too.

I love RTT's. Just sold my Smittybilt gen1, and bought an OVS Nomad 3. Just slightly larger.

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got a new battery from Autozone. Thankfully it was still under full warranty so free replacement!

I'm amazed at the quality of these batteries tho, this one was probably a year and a half old. Noticed some slow cranking today and sure enough, it was bad.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's a Syneticusa cover with crossbars. They have a couple different rack options for the T slots. There are a few others on here with them, but I think they have the taller rack. I want to be able to keep the truck in the garage with tent on it.

Hopefully we'll get a shop built and I'll move up to the bigger rack. Would allow kayaks up there too.

I love RTT's. Just sold my Smittybilt gen1, and bought an OVS Nomad 3. Just slightly larger.

Don't you miss the use of your bed though? That's the part that keeps hanging me up.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't plan to leave the tent on all the time, and if I need to haul some taller I can just pull the tent off. The other nice thing about the cross bars is they remove fairly quick and easy with one person.

I'm thinking about putting a Jeep top lift in the garage, so I can put the tent on/off by myself.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Got a new battery from Autozone. Thankfully it was still under full warranty so free replacement!

I'm amazed at the quality of these batteries tho, this one was probably a year and a half old. Noticed some slow cranking today and sure enough, it was bad.
Was it a Duralast? My experience with Duralast has not been good.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It is, Duralast Gold.
It never made it past the warranty period. I always ended up getting it pro rated for another Duralast. Started to feel it was designed that way. Switched to Dekas and have not had enough time to comment.

irod

Reaction score
I have some awaiting installation and a day when my patience is in a happy place. Install looks like a pain...mainly due to tight spaces. How was it?
It wasn't bad at all, just need patience. There's a couple of youtube videos that cover it pretty well so I took the chance. It does crowded in there and I dropped a tool on my face a couple of times. Hardest part was getting space for a torque wrench in there.

Users who are viewing this thread