5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I will take snow over the air temp being over 100 degrees at 9pm still. And dust storms

In the dead of summer, it's still 100° at midnight in Phoenix.

The dust storms only bothered me when I first moved to Phoenix and my truck didn't have AC. Otherwise, they just blow in and blow out in 30 minutes. Here's a pic of one I took as we were flying into Phoenix from LAX.
14022119_10210817461020763_1041802842835044271_n.jpg

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
today i filled up 5 gallon of gas from my rotopax. I filled the rotopax over the weekend in anticipation of the camping trip I took, but ended up getting home with over half a tank left (I need to get rid of that habit of bringing extra gas to camping trips nearby, it is a habit that I got from my 4Runner days).
Used the funnel, no problem.
But filling the tank holding 5 gallon jug for 5 minutes made my arm sore lol this is even worse than I try to put 37s back on vehicle on the ground.

Arms are still shaking as I type this. I for sure will try to avoid using aux. gas jugs from now on.

Dewey

Reaction score
I will take snow over the air temp being over 100 degrees at 9pm still. And dust storms
But it’s a dry heat😆

Last time I was in Vegas I walked the Strip in 110 heat. Felt like my brain got cooked just walking a few blocks. No thanks. I’ll take -20 and deep snow any day. At least I can dress for that.

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
But it’s a dry heat😆

Last time I was in Vegas I walked the Strip in 110 heat. Felt like my brain got cooked just walking a few blocks. No thanks. I’ll take -20 and deep snow any day. At least I can dress for that.
Yeah, I had the same opinion the first time I visited Phoenix before I moved here. Then I moved here and adjusted to the heat within a year. I barely notice it now. (Yeah blood thinning!) The downside is, I'm starting to get cold when it's in the 50's (Boo blood thinning!) My mother used to laugh at me because the temp would drop from 110 in the summer to the upper 70's and I'd tell her it was long sleeve weather and I was always the guy that was hot all the time. :p

Idahoktm

Reaction score
Yeah, I had the same opinion the first time I visited Phoenix before I moved here. Then I moved here and adjusted to the heat within a year. I barely notice it now. (Yeah blood thinning!) The downside is, I'm starting to get cold when it's in the 50's (Boo blood thinning!) My mother used to laugh at me because the temp would drop from 110 in the summer to the upper 70's and I'd tell her it was long sleeve weather and I was always the guy that was hot all the time. :p

No way. I lived there 20 years and it got worse every year. 🤣

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t let her find about saltwater pools. Low maintenance! I luv mine for that.
Now, hot tubs….you want to talk about maintenance! You have to have a Degree in Biology to own one and keep the chemicals right. I’ve had 3 over the years. Never again.
Get your hot tub set up for salt water as well

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They just showed up today.
If it's not too cold this weekend, maybe I'll install them.
e15bca33c913ded1529cdb43184bf541.jpg
0827f8a901494585a9e370063cdb9580.jpg
524069c1390dbf49a6710e56c2daf4d5.jpg

Jako

Reaction score
I scour Marketplace and other sites. I belong to about 24 of them. You gotta be fast to get a deal for sure. Many snowblowers require some work as most people haven’t got a clue how to maintain them or fix them when they screw them up. I never started out being a “snowblower guy” but it seems I have a following now and people asking. Need one? I have 3 for sale take your pick. LOL
View attachment 149596 View attachment 149597
View attachment 149598
Nice job, they are beauties but my situation requires tracks and 45' throw. Bit the bullet for a Honda 28" track when the new model came out, operates like a tank.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Didn't realize I joined the weather channel's forums....buncha old geezers 😂
The good, the bad, the ugly, the in-between, the happy, the sad, the old, the young, the brave, the carefree, the dads, the geldings, the rich, the poor, the employed, the leeches, the fit, the lame, the single, the chained, the blissfully married......

We are all here bro. But we are all connected by one thing:

The Ram!🫡

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
But it’s a dry heat😆

haha yeah, so are ovens, tho.. we cook with a dry heat. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread