5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed and screwed around with Tazar. Hate to admit it but I bought it probably 2-2.5 years ago and never used it. Being gone for months at a time completely forgot I had it. Quick power mirror auto fold completely worth it for that simple yet cool feature.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They need a better solution for the spare key.
I actually don’t mind it. The cap is secure enuff and it doesn’t rattle around in there. Not bad considering his simple 2 piece mold format. The oem one with the knuckle for the key is 5 pieces, I don’t think he wants to get that involved esp with a non-Yota. 😂😂😂

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This is similar to what my father uses, forget the brand at the moment

I still use one of these

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think they sent you the wrong bolts. I've purchased Core 4x4 rear end links twice and both sets came with smooth shank bolts
Same here. My only complaint was the zerks being on opposite sides. Would prefer to have them both facing rear.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i guess we will see! it's hard to find someone these days
Yeah, I can't imagine dating in today's climate...

Definitely helps when your wife and kids enjoy camping and being outdoors as much as you.

My wife doesn't like to get her hands dirty in the garage, but she will, and definitely prefers cruising around in old Iron.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is similar to what my father uses, forget the brand at the moment

I still use one of these

Fortunately my Dewalt leaf blower has been sufficient for our recent snow storms.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, I can't imagine dating in today's climate...

Definitely helps when your wife and kids enjoy camping and being outdoors as much as you.

My wife doesn't like to get her hands dirty in the garage, but she will, and definitely prefers cruising around in old Iron.
lucky you!
Ah well, maybe my situation will change once I get out of los angeles lol

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I will take snow over the air temp being over 100 degrees at 9pm still. And dust storms
I've gotten used to the heat and oddly, the dust storms don't really bother me. I found I really like seeing blue sky virtually every day.

My wife is a different story. She complains of the heat every summer. I remind her that this is our "winter". Just like she used to try and stay inside when it was below zero, she can stay inside when it's above 100.

We bought some land in E TN and are building a house and moving when I retire. She missed seeing green and "real plants and trees".

Users who are viewing this thread