5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

ChrisC

Reaction score
Installed a RetraxPro XR tonneau and took the truck to pick-up a new Ariens snowblower.

70runner

Reaction score
Bedrug install this weekend. In my case I needed to have some additional long pieces of velcro. Had to carve out openings for bed lights. Really happy with fit and appearance. Best price I found was gatorcovers.com, they provided a discount for ordering via chat, received 2 days after order.

bedrug.jpg

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bedrug install this weekend. In my case I needed to have some additional long pieces of velcro. Had to carve out openings for bed lights. Really happy with fit and appearance. Best price I found was gatorcovers.com, they provided a discount for ordering via chat, received 2 days after order.

View attachment 143824
Every time I see one, I wish I'd gotten it instead of line-x

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Replaced the battery at 43k miles. Hopefully this interstate battery lasts longer than 3 years 😏.

Last edited:

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Every time I see one, I wish I'd gotten it instead of line-x
You do know that you can install one over a coated pick up bed. I'm thinking of doing that. I can then remove the bed rug if I need to haul really dirty stuff.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You do know that you can install one over a coated pick up bed. I'm thinking of doing that. I can then remove the bed rug if I need to haul really dirty stuff.
Yeah, I'm trying to decided if I need it. I don't haul a lot of delicate stuff in the bed except golf clubs and groceries. So, I'd probably just need the mat xlt.

Users who are viewing this thread