5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Mopar_maxi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Need advice on OE style fender flares. eBay used to sell them already painted but I can’t find them anymore.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Need advice on OE style fender flares. eBay used to sell them already painted but I can’t find them anymore.
Just googled painted fender flares for ram 1500 and loads of them came up. First hit was real truck.com. Always try google before asking people who will just use google

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Teaser pic sent from brinkwheels. They mounted my tires today. Went with Mastercraft MXT. They look so dope. I’m still in shock I won the wheels I actually wanted to buy.
Wow, that’s crazy. Congrats!

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Teaser pic sent from brinkwheels. They mounted my tires today. Went with Mastercraft MXT. They look so dope. I’m still in shock I won the wheels I actually wanted to buy.
I had Mastercraft AT tires on my Pathfinder. I replaced them after 50k miles and they still had a lot of tread. But they got very noisy after 20k miles.

FirstRam2020

Reaction score
Have been working on my Mods on and off around and a busy work and travel schedule since taking delivery of my new truck a few weeks back. Just finished the last of it today (although I think I'm going to add some additional bed lighting and another switch in the very near future). This thread has been awesome, and cost me a ton of money! Here's the full list of what I've done and a few pics:

• Ceramic Coating (cQuartz Finest Reserve - done professionally)
  • MOPAR RamAir Cold Air Intake
  • UPR Oil Catch Can
  • Right-On Brackets For MFT
  • Retrax PowerMaxPro Bed Cover
  • BedRug Impact Bed Liner
  • LED Bed Lights behind BUG Rails (Wired to OEM Bed Light Switch)
  • Hellwig 7709 Sway Bar (best Mod of them all)
  • Putco 60” Blade Light Bar
  • WeatherTech Bug Deflector
  • Husky Mud Guards
  • BlackVue DR900X-CH Plus Dash Cam
  • Motrobe Console Organizer
  • Motrobe Glove Box Organizer
  • KYKR Screen Protector
Any tips for the Putco install? Also looking at the weathertech bug/stone deflector...Mopar Ram air a bit pricey right now. Working through the limited tonneau cover options (rambox, MFT, and the infamously limiting black cargo rails)...

FirstRam2020

Reaction score
Finally got warm enough to install Putco Blade 60" with amber turn signals that i received for Christmas, had to contact Putco and they sent out the new spacer clips for the bar, also used the Putco trailer harness which literally made it plug and play, easy installation did not remove the MFT just lined it all up. Here are some daytime pics, qill get a few pics of the backup lights when it gets dark View attachment 120103 View attachment 120104 View attachment 120105 View attachment 120106 View attachment 120107
Do the new spacer clips compensate for the protruding spots and wire that goes down past the install area?

Jidster

Reaction score
Installed a Gator soft tri-fold cover and a Bedrug. My daughters instantly loved the Bedrug

8c873c7f6cc00c92989e1f85ac51da48.jpg

49799b59c0856d47e90dc39b477dd6a7.jpg

38e4fbf9b158609aeef5b79b495e8993.jpg

297c30d427291952f25d012ae04d308b.jpg

1580657d8a0ba2ba0272bafa53f22b38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
4in if lift?

So 4in if lift?

Should settle in right around 3.5" since you don't get a true 2" out of the readylift tophat.
I replaced my Mopar lift with this setup. Im replacing the rears with 5100s tomorrow.

The Fox setup was starting to ride pretty rough because the shocks probably needed serviced, I had about 35k miles on them.

Last edited:

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just rolled over 16k pain-free miles on my 21 Bighorn
I 🙏 it stays that way.
Got a 69.99 coupon for oil change at my dealer, so it’s time for a little service. 🤙🏽
Debating on whether I should remove my Pulsar or not before taking it in. Decisions, decisions…🤦🏻‍♂️

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I 🙏 it stays that way.
Got a 69.99 coupon for oil change at my dealer, so it’s time for a little service. 🤙🏽
Debating on whether I should remove my Pulsar or not before taking it in. Decisions, decisions…🤦🏻‍♂️
I would.

Duran

Reaction score
I 🙏 it stays that way.
Better safe then sorry

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Best wihes on the move if it comes to fruition. Maybe go the route of a mobil home. If it don't work out just move on.

I've been anchored in NYC by job and family. Job over but In laws 94 and 92, live a 1/2 mile away, 3 sons local, 2 are so local that they are in the next room. Sometimes I feel like running away.

If you do go the mobil home route keep me posted, maybe we can get a 2X package deal.
Mobil home not a bad idea
some of my friends and coworkers this year
1 went up to Canada, but came back to north CA.
1 went to Mexico
1 more going to Mexico
1 planning Arizona or Utah from Vegas

Av1

Reaction score
Should settle in right around 3.5" since you don't get a true 2" out of the readylift tophat.
I replaced my Mopar lift with this setup. Im replacing the rears with 5100s tomorrow.

The Fox setup was starting to ride pretty rough because the shocks probably needed serviced, I had about 35k miles on them.

I think you may be right.

I just installed mine at clip 5 and it's a little over 3". I wanted to keep some rake for when I tow.

Users who are viewing this thread