5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Wabbit88

Reaction score
Hand washed then it rained :/ needless to say it had to be done. Also installed my dark dune brackets in anticipation for some kc slimlites I have coming. Brackets were an easy install however I wasn’t expecting to remove the whole bumper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered dash cams front and rear. Noticed yesterday someone backed into my front plate and bent it in. Luckily that’s all the damage and was able to bet the plate back smooth. I swear people suck.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Only two trucks at cars and coffee today.
202ef995bd05ec4d713cc2f45612f366.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That a boy, enjoy that HEMI and let it drink.
Same thing my best friend gave me when i got my first truck years ago, stop complaining and punch it, funny thing i wasn't really and his wife started laughing at him in disbelief of his comment.She is the speed demon. She does most of the driving

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So true. Youngest of 8, grew up in a 78 Ford Econoline that barely fit the usual 11 that lived in my house. I sat on the floor right behind of the engine cover…for real. Leaning back against my grammas shins.
Or, being smuggled into a drive in movie in the trunk of dads sedan.
The days when you got a slap for answering back, and mom using her arm as your seatbelt.
Technology f****d it all up, lol.
Wonder what is the record, we use to fit 7, 8 if somebody was willing to go in the trunk of a 2 door sedan when going to soccer or baseball tournaments. Ofcourse that was back when we were all skinny high schoolers

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
¯\_(ツ)_/¯.... so the Mopar in-channel Window Deflectors showed up today. the front ones installed in like 15 seconds a piece... Like you could do those even if you had never done a set of these ever. Super easy... a bit of an effort getting the wondows to close completely multiple times in a row, but once they do like 3 times they keep repeating, i probly did it like 10x vs the instructions saying only 5... def takes a few more times than that.

Now... the back door ones... ER... MAH.. GERDDDDD. what an absolute biotch. I've seen vids of this install and they have been done a couple different ways... one guy just pushed the little tab thingies into his window trim and somehow they just popped in and slid back and forth freely in the trim (my suspicion is he didn't' get them into the correct track, because once you do, it is next to impossible to get them to slide - thats what the two little teefs are for anyway.). In another vid a dude used tape to mark the position of the tabs, and a screwdriver to pry the window trim out to get the tabs in and then push them back up all together. What I realized after the first one had its way with me for a bit, haha, was that you in fact CANNOT get them into the proper channel w/o pulling the window trim out a little... but i also realized you can very easily pull it out enuff to open and put them in, just make sure they are in pretty much the right spot before (or as) you push it all back into the window channel... then peel the tape, push the deflector up and tuck the tabs under the deflector... Then i used a little pick tool to hold the tabs against the bottom of the deflector and the handle of a little screwdriver to push in and snap the "scrivets" (that word is from the instructions, haha and i am not on board... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Cleaned my ginzo finger prints off everything and they look great... all things considered i kinda wish i had just gone with the weather techs hahahaha but they look good and nothing cracked with all this manhandling, and you can't really see the two little scrivet :rolleyes: heads at the top of the rears... oh and the Ram logo is a nice touch.

3564b8a3bed492ae771924c1e1a3d2dd.jpg

b310ecf0e1217076c74f5312a9334ad7.jpg

c4a039269f6c0a1ff7510211d37cc62b.jpg

Last edited:

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Came home yet again. Over a week now. Everyday. This red cardinal is attacking itself. Well he thinks he is. Flying into rear window, side mirrors, ****#ing all over it. I didn’t want to kill it but now I don’t care. I can never get him close. Wife said she can literally pull up. And he will fly in. He has now scratched the side mirror.

Any ideas how to get it to stop? If I come home tomorrow and there is more signs of it. Walmart and BB gun it is.
7eb847042b15aeaddc3a46c520c47c80.jpg

0ff5e679222dd5ec5132ddb0847df2e3.jpg

06750828794a51a8bfc975ccf846e238.jpg
a friend had this happen to his truck also, fold the mirror in and put a hawk decoy out there somewhere.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same thing my best friend gave me when i got my first truck years ago, stop complaining and punch it, funny thing i wasn't really and his wife started laughing at him in disbelief of his comment.She is the speed demon. She does most of the driving
Same...I drive pretty aggressively but my wife is the speed demon. I don't like being a passenger when she drives, mainly because of her plethora of accidents she had in the past 🤦

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
17,500 miles on the 2021, last oil change was 8K miles ago and we're leaving on a 2,000 mile (minimum) trip next week so.... went ahead and did almost all of the 20K mile service. The Diesel Fuel Filter didn't arrive in time and the dealer didn't have one so today:

1. Installed Summer tires
  2. Changed oil & filter
  3. Engine air filter
  4. Cabin air filter
  5. drained fuel filter
k3aLHBd.jpeg
0sKUtOy.jpeg
0wP9vqI.jpeg
zxoMAq1.jpeg
uemkcI8.jpeg
MfgcstF.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread