5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Opened the hood, and cleaned out the leaves that had collected. Then wiped the finger prints off the hood after I shut it. 😃 (no political motivation for any of it)
Love it...I did check my cabin air filter today after a year of use and it was surprisingly clean. My wife's filter on the other hand...yikes 🤦

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Love it...I did check my cabin air filter today after a year of use and it was surprisingly clean. My wife's filter on the other hand...yikes 🤦
I actually clean the filter about once a month in the spring, it's amazing how much pine pollen it catches I usually take a vacation in the fall and replace it the weekend before we go. Last year was Gatlinburg for 3 weeks 1000 mile one way. This year is colonial Williamsburg thinking it's only 500 miles or so

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I actually clean the filter about once a month in the spring, it's amazing how much pine pollen it catches I usually take a vacation in the fall and replace it the weekend before we go. Last year was Gatlinburg for 3 weeks 1000 mile one way. This year is colonial Williamsburg thinking it's only 500 miles or so
Oh wow, I'm lucky if get to mine once a year lol. Maybe this is why my allergies always act up.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Feel you, buddy...been staring at her on my driveway from my front door cuz its raining, Lol.
I'm in my wife's Traverse with the family and trailer hooked up picking up new couches. Using Traverse for third row seating. Kids are spoiled not having to sit there across in back seat like my generation did growing up

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm in my wife's Traverse with the family and trailer hooked up picking up new couches. Using Traverse for third row seating. Kids are spoiled not having to sit there across in back seat like my generation did growing up
So true. Youngest of 8, grew up in a 78 Ford Econoline that barely fit the usual 11 that lived in my house. I sat on the floor right behind of the engine cover…for real. Leaning back against my grammas shins.
Or, being smuggled into a drive in movie in the trunk of dads sedan.
The days when you got a slap for answering back, and mom using her arm as your seatbelt.
Technology f****d it all up, lol.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Let the ram parked in the garage. Premix is cheaper these days for grabbing 6 packs to go.

768e18336031d840caf8b605914adf67.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BluegrassMotorsport

Reaction score
I washed it just in time for it to rain. I knew it would rain but I knew the truck wouldn't move again until the roads are dry on Sunday. Still disheartening but it looked much better than it did before. A new season also means bug season.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Let the ram parked in the garage. Premix is cheaper these days for grabbing 6 packs to go.

768e18336031d840caf8b605914adf67.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It drives me nuts how pre-mixed gas turns clear fuel tanks brown. I'm so OCD, I would drain my gas after each ride to keep the tank looking new. 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread