5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How long did you have to wait for them and did you order direct from the mfg?
Ordered on Thursday (10th) directly from Method. FedEx had initially said delivery for Sunday, but didn't receive 3 until Monday and 1 on Tuesday. They somehow got delayed in Phoenix.

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
n7RQGAJ.jpeg

You versus the guy she warned you about.

These are both limited diesels but there's a LOT of differences. I still like mine more.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
n7RQGAJ.jpeg

You versus the guy she warned you about.

These are both limited diesels but there's a LOT of differences. I still like mine more.

I do like that limited longhorn two tone but still wished they offered it in our patriot blue over the brown like in 2019.

I agree with ya though, have had lifted trucks and am well past that. I'm more than happy with how mine is setup with the stock suspension.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thought about installing a kill switch after reading this, the article states that most of these were stolen with the key but nonetheless

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Since it was finally above 20F (actually 72F today) I got around to swapping the 3rd brake light to leds and installed the weathertech vent visors. I have zero confidence that the rears will stay in if those windows are ever rolled down haha.

U

User_63152

I took a nice drive today in the awesome sunny and 72 degree weather and got a wash. I went to get an eye exam at LensCrafters. When I came out, there was this beast in the parking lot. (not quite sure, but it looks like a handicapped spot :p. How the hell they gonna get in? :ROFLMAO:). Makes my Ram look small. I'm a little jealous.

Attachments

• IMG_1622.jpg
    IMG_1622.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:

truckless

Reaction score
I took a nice drive today in the awesome sunny and 72 degree weather and got a wash. I went to get an eye exam at LensCrafters. When I came out, there was this beast in the parking lot. (not quite sure, but it looks like a handicapped spot :p. How the hell they gonna get in? :ROFLMAO:). Makes my Ram look small. I'm a little jealous.

I chuckle at the literal hundreds of handicapped spots at placed like West Edmonton Mall......the one time worlds largest mall... and you need special parking so you can walk 5 miles. :p

And before I get dumped on....I get the need for them. It just carries a sense of humorous irony.

Users who are viewing this thread