5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely on this forum. I've seen that sticker before. Even some talk about people think it was a sticker for the LA Rams. Think it may have been in this thread but don't want to sift through 1200 pages :p
Lots of people have it, not just those on this forum

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Solid point. I did have flaps on my ranger, but that was also lifted with bigger tires and -18 wheels. They threw rocks terribly, but maybe the flaps did more than I thought.
Or the weather tech ones... i got those, and like the look of those a little bit better than the husky's personally, but both applications are no-drill and will def help with protecting the leading edge of the bars a bit better.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Or the weather tech ones... i got those, and like the look of those a little bit better than the husky's personally, but both applications are no-drill and will def help with protecting the leading edge of the bars a bit better.
I'm the opposite, which is why I suggested Husky. I felt they looked better.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yarp... nothin bad to say about the husky's and if memory serves they are actually a couple bucks cheaper than the WT... i just didn't like the way they stick out beyond the fender flares at the top... the WT has a flush line...

MoreOvalteenPlz

Reaction score
Yarp... nothin bad to say about the husky's and if memory serves they are actually a couple bucks cheaper than the WT... i just didn't like the way they stick out beyond the fender flares at the top... the WT has a flush line...

I prefer the rounded edges of the Husky’s vs the square look of the Weathertech’s. But I do wish the Husky’s sat flush at the top like the Weathertech’s as you mentioned. I picked up a set of Used-Like New Husky’s off Amazon for less than $34 so I can’t complain too much…

0595b144dfec7617572eb52095cb911e.jpg

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I prefer the rounded edges of the Husky’s vs the square look of the Weathertech’s. But I do wish the Husky’s sat flush at the top like the Weathertech’s as you mentioned. I picked up a set of Used-Like New Husky’s off Amazon for less than $34 so I can’t complain too much…

0595b144dfec7617572eb52095cb911e.jpg
I actually like how the Husky Mud guards don't sit flush because they cover the tread on my tires. They're longer than the WT's too, which I thought was a plus.

20210913_082617.jpg

fliptide

Reaction score
I also bought the Husky's from the Amazon Warehouse for less than $40 and they fit and look great...esp for the price!
Same here. Was planning on getting weathertech, but when I saw husky for $36 I couldn't pass that up. Also picked up xact fit contour floor liners for $125. Amazon warehouse has been awesome.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dang if I knew of him I would have purchased through him.
I just got my order of tinting for my reverse and 3rd brake light. Haven't put them on yet, but they feel and look high quality.

pmegason

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread