5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Dmm5157

Reaction score
Looks good! Here's mine!
eeb11cdf647fb3f1aaaec305d6fecd1c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Very bright! What kind you use?

truckless

Reaction score
A little late but I did my 7th oil change on the truck today and I believe this is first time I did not drip any oil on the ground…

I changed the oil once and put 5 litres of fresh full synthetic on the ground. I had already pulled the drain pan and forgot to put the plug back in 🤦‍♂️

Klicht87

Reaction score
Lifted my 2019 Limited 4x4 with BDS 4” suspension lift for air ride, added Fuel Rebel wheels and 35x12.5x20 Toyo Open Country AT3s. The ride is shockingly good - extremely smooth. The 3.92 gears and etorque handle the extra weight of the lift and tires really well. All 5 levels of air suspension work as expected.
Here are some pics.
View attachment 121786 View attachment 121787 View attachment 121788 View attachment 121789
That looks really good. I've been contemplating lifting mine with the BDS kit. Did you install it yourself?

2talltexan

Reaction score
That looks really good. I've been contemplating lifting mine with the BDS kit. Did you install it yourself?
Thank you. I didn’t even think about installing it myself. I watched the BDS Youtube video of the install and couldn’t believe how complicated it seemed (I have very modest technical skills and don’t claim to understand of the underpinnings of the truck). The shop that I went to charged me $950 to install it + $150 for alignment.

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That sucks. I won't complain about the salt brine on our roads any more after watching your video.

The highway department used to sand (gravel) our roads in the winter, but I've never gone head to head with a truck like you did. Now they just spray salt brine on our main roads and sand (gravel) the side roads that are in the hills/mountains.
Been there. 2 weeks after I bought the truck. Logging truck spit a stone at me and put a silver dollar size chip in my windshield. Only saving grace was it was on the passenger side and not really in my view.

LiveWire

Reaction score
Think im "finally" done for now, enough in one month. Put the readylift 2" leveling kit on, but then I decided I wanted a little more. So put the Readylift 3.5" kit on (love how readylift screwed me on that deal).
Added the pulsar + t2 tuner, magnaflow muffer. Goodyear Wrangler 285/65/R20s. Im very happy with the outcome.

Attachments

• 66766710954__3FD57986-2424-4B0C-BFC6-0C464BBFEBD9.jpg
    66766710954__3FD57986-2424-4B0C-BFC6-0C464BBFEBD9.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 159

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Think im "finally" done for now, enough in one month. Put the readylift 2" leveling kit on, but then I decided I wanted a little more. So put the Readylift 3.5" kit on (love how readylift screwed me on that deal).
Added the pulsar + t2 tuner, magnaflow muffer. Goodyear Wrangler 285/65/R20s. Im very happy with the outcome.
Look great

Klicht87

Reaction score
Thank you. I didn’t even think about installing it myself. I watched the BDS Youtube video of the install and couldn’t believe how complicated it seemed (I have very modest technical skills and don’t claim to understand of the underpinnings of the truck). The shop that I went to charged me $950 to install it + $150 for alignment.
That seems like a pretty good deal. We have some authorized installers up here in Connecticut I need to give a call to.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
OMFG dude, I HATE that.... it's happened to me 2wice with brand new trucks but i never caught the people... i was in a Pepboys parking lot once, and a parking garage in Boston... SO frigging infuriating. Hope you can get a quick fix.

Dmm5157

Reaction score
I used THESE LIGHTS with THIS SWITCH and wired it all up to THIS BUTTON that can control it so I can turn it off when the tailgate is open.
Cool. Pretty slick. I might wire in some additional led strips as I have some spare from an old job that I can splice into the one I did.

I wired mine into the bed cargo light wire so it's controlled by the cargo switch. Added a switch to be able to turn off as well.

Users who are viewing this thread