5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Tesla

Reaction score
View attachment 121959
Installed tint and wheels!

20x10-18
285/60
stock suspension

I’ve been interested in those wheels and haven’t been able to find a clear picture of them with stock suspension until now. Looks great, tempting me even more now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MontFla

Reaction score
Bed liner sprayed in. Then put my back flip tonneau cover back on. Running boards are on. Starting to feel like a truck. Why do the deliver new truck with rear holes unplugged on bed rail?

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found out the Toyos I want are on national backorder.. so guess I'm going with the Nittos.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Found out the Toyos I want are on national backorder.. so guess I'm going with the Nittos.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
What size are you looking for?

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Been passively looking for an ecodiesel the past couple weeks. Extremely difficult to find exactly what I want, apparently. Finally found something I liked over the border into NY. Called about it. Unfortunately they are not selling to out of state customers at this point due to "supply constraints"? Anybody heard of this? Sounds like they want to keep all the supply they have for their in state customers?

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What size are you looking for?
305/45R22. I wanted the Proxes STIII, but I'm going with the NT420V's instead. It's okay though because those were the two I was tossing back and forth anyway.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks! I thought about removing the factory decal entirely but that would have been too easy! Decided to try a less popular approach. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
yeah I'm personally not a fan of removing decals and de-badging and stuff. (especially when we paid like $3k for some of those decals hahahaha 😩) but anytime you can give a badge or a decal that "subdued look" I think its a definite upgrade! 👍

Kaderast

Reaction score
Been passively looking for an ecodiesel the past couple weeks. Extremely difficult to find exactly what I want, apparently. Finally found something I liked over the border into NY. Called about it. Unfortunately they are not selling to out of state customers at this point due to "supply constraints"? Anybody heard of this? Sounds like they want to keep all the supply they have for their in state customers?
I've been shopping around for a Polaris Ranger UTV the last few weeks, and have had multiple powersports dealers tell me they aren't selling to out of state customers, but some are. Think it's just each dealer's preference.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been shopping around for a Polaris Ranger UTV the last few weeks, and have had multiple powersports dealers tell me they aren't selling to out of state customers, but some are. Think it's just each dealer's preference.
Been trying to convince my wife we need to buy a Can-Am or a Razr, but haven't quite gotten her to pull the trigger.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Been trying to convince my wife we need to buy a Can-Am or a Razr, but haven't quite gotten her to pull the trigger.
I bet i'm gonna get a laugh for this, but do yourself a favor and check out the CFMOTO version of what you're lookin for... People LOVED telling me "you get what you pay for" when i bought my brandy new CF in 2016 at half the price of the "bigger name" machines, until they saw me be the only dude in the group on multiple long rides who we DIDN'T have to stop for. I even had one guy i met at the beginning of one ride mock me a little, and then i ended up winching his machine out of a spot he got stuck in and then the group spent a half hr getting his machine goin again... at the end of that ride he was like "so dude... what'd you pay for that thing again?" :cool:

And i came from a Can-Am into the CF, and was a longtime Can-Am fan. They're solid machines, for a lot less money and better features IMO.... (and wifes love that part, so it goes a long way with the convincing. 😂)

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
305/45R22. I wanted the Proxes STIII, but I'm going with the NT420V's instead. It's okay though because those were the two I was tossing back and forth anyway.

I had the same issue trying to find tires in that size. So I got the Kumho Ecsta STX KL12 305/45R22. All the reviews seem pretty good and are reasonably priced

BNJMN

Reaction score
What are you looking for. I know of an Ecodiesel Rebel in Michigan that has been there for several months now; not sure what that dealers policy is but if you want the link PM me.

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bet i'm gonna get a laugh for this, but do yourself a favor and check out the CFMOTO version of what you're lookin for... People LOVED telling me "you get what you pay for" when i bought my brandy new CF in 2016 at half the price of the "bigger name" machines, until they saw me be the only dude in the group on multiple long rides who we DIDN'T have to stop for. I even had one guy i met at the beginning of one ride mock me a little, and then i ended up winching his machine out of a spot he got stuck in and then the group spent a half hr getting his machine goin again... at the end of that ride he was like "so dude... what'd you pay for that thing again?" :cool:

And i came from a Can-Am into the CF, and was a longtime Can-Am fan. They're solid machines, for a lot less money and better features IMO.... (and wifes love that part, so it goes a long way with the convincing. 😂)
I will look into it! Thanks!

Edit: THey don't have a two row one. Guess i'm SOL lol

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had the same issue trying to find tires in that size. So I got the Kumho Ecsta STX KL12 305/45R22. All the reviews seem pretty good and are reasonably priced

Those are nice, as well. Look pretty similar to the Toyo. Already have the Nittos on order so it's all good.

Users who are viewing this thread