5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I did the same a bunch of times and they said it was nothing and couldn’t do anything about it. Good luck to you.

2019 Ram 1500 ORP “long bed” - setting #5 bilsteins, 2”mopar ucas, hellwig sway bar, tonneau cover, bed mat, 20” Laramie sport wheels on 285/60r20 falkens. Flowmaster outlaw.
Wtf! That’s not good. I’d be so pissed that I’m potentially ruining my engine and spending more on fuel just because they’re lazy. Then when something finally happens to the engine or related parts OUT of warranty they’ll obviously see the problem and be happy to charge you. @RamCares its this kind of stuff that makes it so hard for us loyal customers to want to remain loyal :(

StraightArrow

Reaction score
bd9cd3ba5fa77fec9706f444a93dc621.jpg

Installed the Billet Technologies catch can. Piece of cake!! Installed the 12 Volt Solutions remote start a couple weeks ago, easy as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine still pings with 91 too. With Arco it pings like crazy! I’m bringing it into the dealership next week because it’s BS that I have to run 91 and even then it pings so much.
I am always hesitant to use arco. Althought the times i have use it luckly the trucks has behave pretty good. Knocking on wood

Reaction score
Paid $100cdn ($75usd) to have my front resonator removed. Was about to drop $300cdn on the Corsa bolt on and or have the shop make me the same bolt on pipe for same price. Guy suggested cutting it and replacing as it's way cheaper. So that's what I did.

Even if I want my resonator back on for any reason it's only $80 to put it back on. Way below the bolt on kit still.

Anyhow could be a placebo effect but I think it sounds different at idle and at WOT sounds louder. As we all know sound is subjective. Besides it didn't cost a lot to do.

I think it's got a deeper idle. I also got a Borla S-Style.

20220208_111346.jpg
20220208_115526.jpg

Last edited:

Tesla

Reaction score
Should I go with the OEM cabin air filter for replacement, or do you guys have recommendations for another one?

Users who are viewing this thread