5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's awesome. Now I can stop wearing my N95 face mask when I'm driving solo. 🤣

hahaha OMG NO DON'T DO THAT!!!!! People will be able to see you talking $h!t about them in traffic again!! 😂 I like to pretend masked-up solo drivers are a strict Uber driver who makes their passengers lie down in the back seat.

Last edited:

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, but what if you crack the window and break the cabin filtration loop? Do you want the passengers that get in your truck 3 days later to be hospitalized? No, I don't think you do.

I still have a few months before we have window down weather. I was hoping that midget Fauci would lift the mask mandate by then. Wishful thinking I suppose. 🙄

Guys, all you have to do is invent an N95 silt-sock lookin thing to wedge up into your in-channel vent visors for when you crack the windows... man, i should be a shark-tank Doctor!! 🤣😂

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Guys, all you have to do is invent an N95 silt-sock lookin thing to wedge up into your in-channel vent visors for when you crack the windows... man, i should be a shark-tank Doctor!! 🤣😂
This is genius actually. And I bet with those in place you could just drive around the whole country and slowly but surely rid the entire atmosphere of the Mexican beer disease.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If they pull a lot of air through the filter, how would dust get past it?

I don't live in a dusty area either, but they sand the crap out of the hill to my house and the road is very dusty this time of year. I have very little to no dust on my dash.

I think the filters fit poorly, they bow in on the long sides when being installed and imo, that's where the dust gets past the filter. I bought a K&N because it fits better and doesn't distort on install. My cabin stays fairly dust free

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up this last month and took surprised my 17 yr old son with it this last weekend. Its not a Ram but still in the family.
I had two second gen Dakotas (one club cab, one quad cab) and loved them both. I hope your son enjoys it, too!

jvillej

Reaction score
College and Trades are both good. Just was supporting the trades with my post. Not that anyone was taking it negative. Each has it benefits. Some just think college is the only way. And that burns my goat.
College is great if you have a plan. If I could go back I'd pursue engineering. Mechanical or electrical. You can do a lot with either. But without college I've done pretty well with hard work and dedication. Sr. Project Manager at 42 with a large national construction company.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

jvillej

Reaction score
Vinyl wrapped the center console cup area and rear cup area. First time doing this. I like the results a couple of areas I will redo down the road.
09cb907bed093a7e2d87619b4da819b0.jpg
a45e3ab933a67d934d5fe35fdd79bdce.jpg
58ccd92cd67e05525a9993fac5048187.jpg
c1dc27632650964bd2af95166f3076cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I like the look. I've seen some kits that look nice curious how well the vinyl stick to the textured plastic over time

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

mlcarril

Reaction score
Updated my 12" uconnect software and enabled the off road and performance pages. Yes, there is an update out there that works for 2020 models despite what Ram tried to tell owners.
??? how

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ldc2335

Reaction score
Bought a Mopar extended warranty since my bumper to bumper ran out last week and I have a feeling I'll need it. Will take me to 92k miles.

Also got my Motorola ma1 in the mail for wireless android auto. Super easy setup, quick connection, and didn't notice any audio quality difference... and I'm picky with my bit rate.

I may get a usb extender and see if I can hide it better. Doesn't look to bad though. Unfortunately, the cable is not removable/replaceable.
f0489a3e275167536a380a9b257557a5.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
welp i just ordered the ATAK, i called americantrucks and they gave me 5% off for ordering over the phone... better than nothing i guess. if the alignment is terrible, im a TIG welder so i'll fab up new hanger brackets or something.

mlcarril

Reaction score
Yesz they are all under the same "app" screen
Updated to PR39.7, verified radio updated. enabled VehConfig1,2,& 5 with alfaOBD. Did it take awhile for it to show up in the App screen. Can't seem to get it to show? Thanks for your time

Users who are viewing this thread