5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting comment about touching your phone. How does a LEO get close enough to accurately observe said action?

I wonder if window tinting improves your odds of avoiding detection?
Around here LEO have been known to disguise as flagmen at construction. I'm sure tinting helps BUT if the tinting is so dark the could/might pull you for that!

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of how these are mounted? Want that exact look as the puddle lights are not sufficient. Are the 3m mounted above the power step? Thanks for your help.
I’ll try to get you some pictures but they came with super sticky backings and I just stuck them to the frame rails pointing outward. Super easy. To install just pull the wires for both sides through the grommet by your brake pedal with a straightened out metal clothes hangar, clamp 1 T Tap onto the yellow/purple wire & 1 on the black wire. Plug in the wires for these lights into the T Tap. Then just route your wires how you want down the engine bay and stick the lights on the frame rails. Zip tie the excess out of the way. Done!

StringNH

Reaction score
Back on October 3rd I called NHOU to get what I call the Brazilian treatment (undercarriage wax) for my 21 Limited. I was shocked when I was told the first available appointment was December 21st. Wow! Didn't expect them to be that backed up. Anyway, dropped it of for the overnight spa treatment. Picked it up on the 22nd, just in time for a 300 mile drive in the freezing rain. 24hrs later my truck is covered in road salt. Got the truck protected just in time. Thanks, NHOU, I feel much better knowing my truck is protected from this kind of crap. 20211223_101808.jpg

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome truck. Love that color. Was hoping I would be able to get that on my rebel order, but no such luck.

God bless and stay safe!!
Yep, only available on the Built to Serve edition and only 1000 produced during summer of 2020. But the Built to Serve really isn't that much different than a Rebel.

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just finished applying the ceramic coating for the first time. It took me 8 hours to wash, clay, compound, polish, IPA wipe and ceramic application. I hope this lasts a long time!!
Pulled the truck out of the 48 hour ceramic coating lockdown period and took a few pics. I like how the coating makes the black pop. Look at that rear bumper! The red didn't pop before. It seemed to have a slight hazing to it, so I bought a new wool pad for the buffer and compounded the red, then polished it. Now it looks like it should. I'm happy with the finished product and will take a maiden voyage with it today. 20211223_165205.jpg 20211223_170611.jpg 20211223_170915.jpg

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Order Carlinkit. FYI on sale at Amazon. 30 dollars off.
3a2fdd097c2197b5729ba92f827fa9ce.png

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
But the Built to Serve really isn't that much different than a Rebel.
Fortunately, it didn't get the Rebel grille and front bumper, but I'd like to see the sport hood on the BTS trucks. I really wanted a Destroyer Gray BTS, but the production run was over by the time I started looking. That's a good looking truck you have.

sailouterbanks

Reaction score
I decided to to be REALLY controversial and go w/ (5) grill lights! I know ... my Ram NEEDS a bath AND Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ... DIAL DOWN THE FRIGGIN DRLs (Dorky Ridiculous Lights)!

I simply used Velcro to attach one of the remote controllers close to where the other light controls are located.

View attachment 82977
How id you mount the 5 grill lights?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Fortunately, it didn't get the Rebel grille and front bumper, but I'd like to see the sport hood on the BTS trucks. I really wanted a Destroyer Gray BTS, but the production run was over by the time I started looking. That's a good looking truck you have.
Not a big fan of the Rebel grill, but really think they should have included the sport good in the BTS models. As soon as I heard about the Navy BTS production run, I was working with local dealers to secure one. Being retired Navy just seemwd right. I wouldn't own a Ram if it wasn't for the BTS.

R.A.M

Reaction score
Pulled the truck out of the 48 hour ceramic coating lockdown period and took a few pics. I like how the coating makes the black pop. Look at that rear bumper! The red didn't pop before. It seemed to have a slight hazing to it, so I bought a new wool pad for the buffer and compounded the red, then polished it. Now it looks like it should. I'm happy with the finished product and will take a maiden voyage with it today. View attachment 114715 View attachment 114716 View attachment 114717
Looks dope man.

Users who are viewing this thread