5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

70runner

Reaction score
The tint shop I plan to use mentioned this as an issue as well. BUT he said he would and could do it but could not discount the price due to the extra precautions/work involved. He is "discounting" all the other tint 15%. If you really want it done someone will do it!

Had my side glass done yesterday. XPEL XR ceramic 70 rear, 35 front. We talked about doing the windshield in the 70, but I'm worried about the effect on the HUD and also using my prescription Maui Jim polarized. He said same thing about the RAM windshield, must take serious precaution with water because of the BCM location.

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
Hey I like that grill. What kind is it? I need one for my RV and my truck is undergoing its transformation from black and chrome to black and orange.
It is a margarita grill. Yes jimmy buffet. Not made anymore. Freedom grill was the maker I believe but think they are no longer around.
it is a great grill. Sad they stopped making. The rest of hitch grills were really expensive.

austwill

Reaction score
Had my side glass done yesterday. XPEL XR ceramic 70 rear, 35 front. We talked about doing the windshield in the 70, but I'm worried about the effect on the HUD and also using my prescription Maui Jim polarized. He said same thing about the RAM windshield, must take serious precaution with water because of the BCM location.
I have not noticed any difference with my windshield tint with polarized sunglasses, no rainbows or anything.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How was NC 105?
Same as always! :ROFLMAO:

Got some good suspension testing. Partly because I couldn't always see the bumps and dips. My wife asked why they don't pave the road. I told her probably because if they did, they'd have people flying up and down it. It was truly a "Sunday Drive" for us.

A few months ago, a friend sent me a picture from a facebook post where some semi driver's GPS routed him up Old 105. He got about 1/4 mile (with a trailer) before getting stuck.

Brunzca

Reaction score
I have not noticed any difference with my windshield tint with polarized sunglasses, no rainbows or anything.
Same here, no issues with polarized sunglasses (either Ray-ban or Costa, I alternate between the two), it was a little bit different the day it went on, maybe, on the drive home. Since then, nothing at all. Completely normal. And no issues from the water on install, my tint guy didn't even mention it? Maybe they did something to protect against it, and never brought it up.

dearchristopher

Reaction score
Used it to drag home a new project. Wife wanted a golf cart, and i don’t like golf carts.

This one has a v-twin 670cc swapped in, and does around 35-40mph with stock clutches. I like that part at least
4bb0a24eb47d3c1cd024f140d4519a2f.jpg

e05d94a300289296a2f1ec5dc6b38b62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TittoPollito

Reaction score
Used it to drag home a new project. Wife wanted a golf cart, and i don’t like golf carts.

This one has a v-twin 670cc swapped in, and does around 35-40mph with stock clutches. I like that part at least
4bb0a24eb47d3c1cd024f140d4519a2f.jpg

e05d94a300289296a2f1ec5dc6b38b62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We did a GSXR 600 swap on a buddies, it was hella fun till it wasn't... RIP factory collar bone.

TittoPollito

Reaction score
christ, i cannot imagine how fast that one was

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It wasnt so much how fast it was...but the speed at which I continued to travel after he hit the trailer LOL. We could never get it to hook up, we were going to try two left side tires from a midget but it was wrecked before they got ordered. This was probably one of two times in the history of males we decided to not experiment again.

pmegason

Reaction score
It is a margarita grill. Yes jimmy buffet. Not made anymore. Freedom grill was the maker I believe but think they are no longer around.
it is a great grill. Sad they stopped making. The rest of hitch grills were really expensive.
Thanks. I'm a parrot head my self. The ones I have found online ate $550., It's crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread