5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
When I got the huskies up here on Canada’s so called Black Friday on Amazon I paid $115 for front and back, it was a steal!
I like the Husky mats much better than the Weather Tech's, but the Mopar mats just have that OEM fit and finish that the aftermarket mats can't seem to match. Yeah, you can get the Mopar mats on Amazon for $115 too.

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just had the exterior of my truck in for detailing 2 weeks ago. Fall out removal, cut and polish, looked fantastic. $450.

Got home today from a road trip and saw freckles of tar sprayed down both complete sides and rear of the truck. Wheels and wheel wells are caked with that nasty stuff. I don’t even remember going through it!
Man….I’m pi$$ed. 😡
Cleaned and polished one side and rear tonight. Finish the other side tomorrow.

These are a couple of pics of the friggin mess I’m dealing with!

8BA22DBC-7D4D-4EE0-9C4F-0C8023CF49AF.jpeg 3AB60087-D560-461D-BF8F-AC791A6BD067.jpeg

WolfRam21

Reaction score
These are great running boards. I have them in my Rebel and love them. Install is straight forward.. just be sure to clean the studs good so the nuts go on easy. I used a thread restorer /chaser to take the paint and crap off the studs before trying to thread a nut.
Thanks I used a wire wheel made it easy.
Finished without any problems
also added Opt& running board lights with sequential turn signals

and with the door open
20210606_005221125_iOS (2).jpg

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just installed 3 full rolls of sound deadening mat throughout the truck, finished sealing the sub box mounts, installed egr side visors( these things are better fit than I was anticipating!)and finally located the worst rattle in the truck, has anyone else realized that the rear sliding window makes direct contact with the aluminum track it’s in on the top? I can’t believe they did this and I’m totally shocked that I still have the glass in one piece from pounding the subs........installed 3 layers of vinyl up in the track and no more vibration..........
I put some felt in my track about 6 months into ownership to help with that rattle. It was much worse with the factory sub vibrating the back wall.

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
Added lastfit led interior bulbs. Dome, map, and footwell. Really brightens up the cab. Beats the dull yellow glow of oem. Easy install. Map light a little challenge. Took a few times to get the bulbs in. Tight space, fat fingers.

zignice

Reaction score
To remove the fluff from carpet and seats, have you tried this trick? Put on a nitrile glove, spray it with water, then rub your hand on the surface where the fur is. Works pretty well for me.
I'll give it a try.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Received and installed the B2 Fabrication 5" black exhaust tips yesterday. Love the look of them and easy to swap out. Fills the gap so much better.

Adonis_1111

Reaction score
Put on stiffest setting, I likey a lot!
Put the Hellwig on last weekend (middle setting) and took a 1000 mile road trip! WOW!!! I hated the thrashing back and forth that the truck could get into if you went over uneven terrain or speedbumps. I can't believe that a steal bar can make such a difference. I honestly thought this site had been taken over by the Hellwig sales team to move product :) Biggest bang for the buck hands down! Handling in curves and over said terrain has completely changed. Even on straight highway runs... the difference is noticeable. I used my Ram Bonus Drive cash that I also found out about through this forum to purchase the swaybar! This place rocks!

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Put the Hellwig on last weekend (middle setting) and took a 1000 mile road trip! WOW!!! I hated the thrashing back and forth that the truck could get into if you went over uneven terrain or speedbumps. I can't believe that a steal bar can make such a difference. I honestly thought this site had been taken over by the Hellwig sales team to move product :) Biggest bang for the buck hands down! Handling in curves and over said terrain has completely changed. Even on straight highway runs... the difference is noticeable. I used my Ram Bonus Drive cash that I also found out about through this forum to purchase the swaybar! This place rocks!
What’s “Ram Bonus Drive” cash???

Oilslick

Reaction score
Today I made a raised flat floor for my big dog.
Since the 5th gens don't have a fold out flat floor that goes over the rear under seat storage area, I decided to make one. I picked up some lumber and fabric and went to work. Now my pup has much more room to move around back there. (y)

Attachments

• Resized_20210606_121041.jpeg
    Resized_20210606_121041.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Resized_20210606_121138.jpeg
    Resized_20210606_121138.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Resized_20210606_132046.jpeg
    Resized_20210606_132046.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 124

Users who are viewing this thread