5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I bought one of those type bed steps, but its for the side, so I can use it with the tailgate open. Not cheap! 😥 is right! Will be installing it soon.
Not cheap, agree. But great for my old knees and body. It enables me to step onto the tailgate and than onto my DiamondBack HD to wash my roof, no more stool.

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not cheap, agree. But great for my old knees and body. It enables me to step onto the tailgate and than onto my DiamondBack HD to wash my roof, no more stool.
Preach. I'm thinking I might have to give in and get one of those bed steps...

Rong

Reaction score
The one for the MFT is a big platform too, it’s very nice. Easy install 3 bolts one of which you remove and reuse. Make sure you have a 21mm or 13/16 socket.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Preach. I'm thinking I might have to give in and get one of those bed steps...
Spend some of the inheritance. Not yours though - the kids! So they get a bed step instead of the $300. Hopefully it will have gone up in value by the time I
1619887123547.png

Last edited:

Dogpatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My drivers leather seat on my Limited was wearing on the door side. Only 9000 miles on it. Took it to my dealership. Chrysler denied warranty on it. I opened a claim with FCA. Chrysler still denied it saying it was wear and tear. I said “Are you telling me that the premium leather you use on your Limited won’t last 9K miles?”
I spoke with the GM at my dealership and he had his service dept. replace it for me. No charge. Retail price was $1100 plus labour.
They also replaced the drivers side power step because the paint was wearing on it at the same time. I’m lucky I have a great dealership I deal with! 2A389528-380F-481A-8184-D39A5F36E79C.jpeg

U

User_63152

My drivers leather seat on my Limited was wearing on the door side. Only 9000 miles on it. Took it to my dealership. Chrysler denied warranty on it. I opened a claim with FCA. Chrysler still denied it saying it was wear and tear. I said “Are you telling me that the premium leather you use on your Limited won’t last 9K miles?”
I spoke with the GM at my dealership and he had his service dept. replace it for me. No charge. Retail price was $1100 plus labour.
They also replaced the drivers side power step because the paint was wearing on it at the same time. I’m lucky I have a great dealership I deal with! View attachment 91934
Doesn't look too premium to me.

Jsavoie

Reaction score
Finally nice out, so I Installed AVS Vent visors
0f794ff2da02cc6d845eba396c57214b.jpg

c64b89e860f3106fbd31db4a9411e3a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread