5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Thought for the media hub all they did is remove the center console? I can see why AC is a concern though hah!
Correct, just the console. My point is that they did not screw anything up. If they do, I'll have them fix it.
I just want the AC fixed. Just this past weekend I left the truck parked outside while at lunch, and an hour and a half later it was struggling to cool down the cab even thought it was in the 80s. Not acceptable.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Correct, just the console. My point is that they did not screw anything up. If they do, I'll have them fix it.
I just want the AC fixed. Just this past weekend I left the truck parked outside while at lunch, and an hour and a half later it was struggling to cool down the cab even thought it was in the 80s. Not acceptable.
Yeah if it can't handle the 80's that isn't going to cut it. I would have mine looked at if that was the case. My 19's AC wasnt great but also not terrible. My 21's is definitely better though.

Jeremy47

Reaction score
Yeah, they have to remove the dash, but it's not that big of a deal. These dashes come out really easy. They've already done that before to fix my USB media hub, and I could not even tell.
Cold AC is very important for me living in Houston ;)

Which dealership did you take yours to in Houston?
I’ve heard Tomball Dodge has done a couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Techna

Reaction score
What wheels are those? They look really nice!
They’re Fuel Nitro 6s in matte anthracite. I think I shopped wheels for two weeks before deciding on them and am very happy with my choice.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just want to say I absolutely love the multi function tailgate. Now I’m pretty tall, at 5’5” but even with my glorious wingspan sometimes it’s hard to reach over the tailgate to slide some heavier loads out. Not sure how you shorter folks live with the standard tailgate. The MFT is really a beautiful design and I think it’s super useful. That’s it... just wanted to share that.
55B962A3-2469-4793-8F62-28FB72E3D845.jpeg

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just want to say I absolutely love the multi function tailgate. Now I’m pretty tall, at 5’5” but even with my glorious wingspan sometimes it’s hard to reach over the tailgate to slide some heavier loads out. Not sure how you shorter folks live with the standard tailgate. The MFT is really a beautiful design and I think it’s super useful. That’s it... just wanted to share that.
View attachment 89775
Nice. Waiting on mine to be built, but I was convinced by a slew of posts to get the MFT, too. Seems like a nice idea and that picture shows how useful it can be.

Techna

Reaction score
“I just want to say I absolutely love the multi function tailgate. Now I’m pretty tall, at 5’5” but even with my glorious wingspan sometimes it’s hard to reach over the tailgate to slide some heavier loads out. Not sure how you shorter folks live with the standard tailgate. The MFT is really a beautiful design and I think it’s super useful. That’s it... just wanted to share that.”
Signed,
Gulliver
:)

HeavyRotation

Reaction score
Washed it 3 times after my vacation road trip, needed some paint correction and spray on ceramic coating.

Attachments

• 20210414_192229.jpg
    20210414_192229.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 112

Sin_loki

Reaction score
Looks good! I have picked up an MX4 but my Rebel is coming with spray in liner. Is your new liner over top of the spray in?

I made an "oof" and didn't order the bed loading package (liner, tie downs, LED, and step) so it was raw paint before the line-x coating. Not sure if double coating is a great idea, as part of the install process (and the longest) was to sand down the entire bed a little bit to promote better adhesion for the coating.

U

User_63152

Installed the Roar Pedal. It took a while, because I ran the wire, to the controller, behind the switch bezel and I had to remove the panel below the steering wheel to reach behind there for a tidy connection. Zip tie accordingly.

And, I installed the Z Automotive Tazer DT. It was basically, unplug the SGW module and insert those connectors into the Tazer DT. Zip tie accordingly.

These, both, are easy enough to hook up, but, when you're a bigger guy, it's hard to get in that space in the driver's floorboard. LOL. And holding a flashlight and taking pictures while you're down there? Don't get me started. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow.

Gotta lose some damn weight. LOL! :eek:

Anyway, the Roar Pedal thing definitely works! Holy crap! Was doing a few off the line runs and a few burnouts. LOL. Maybe it's just me, but, it seems to shift harder and possibly changes shift points. Not sure, I'll have to play around with is some more tomorrow. It is very touchy on the Sport,+ and Race modes. There is Normal (NO-), Eco (SA-), Sport (HA1-9), Sport+ (FU1-9) and Race (SU1-9) modes. :cool:

The Tazer DT seems to be working pretty well. I really haven't had time to fool with all the features. I was playing with the light shows freaking out my neighbor's dog, lol. I like the auto window up/down (on the fob, hit the unlock 5 times for down, hit the lock 5 times for up). There's all kinds of stuff you can do. I will see if there is a flash update from there website, tomorrow, to make sure I have the latest software version. :)

PLEASE READ TO INSTRUCTIONS! (Even though the Tazer DT doesn't come with any! LOL. You'll have to download the PDF file from the website). Don't just watch a YouTube video, like me. ;)

Didn't have any issues or check engine light for either product. (y)

I will update if there if I run into any problems.

Sorry the pics aren't better.

Attachments

• RP Box.jpg
    RP Box.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 143
  • RP a.jpg
    RP a.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 128
  • RP b.jpg
    RP b.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 135
  • RP Switch a.jpg
    RP Switch a.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 142
  • RP Switch b.jpg
    RP Switch b.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 140
  • Z TDT Box.jpg
    Z TDT Box.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 132
  • TDT a.jpg
    TDT a.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 127
  • TDT b.jpg
    TDT b.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 127
  • TDT c.jpg
    TDT c.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 129
Last edited by a moderator:

acbone710

Reaction score
Led bar was not water proof. Can not get anything good for $23. Replaced with home made arderino nano board and hard wired to truck. Works better https://youtu.be/ACGlkcnjtVc

Link to full video

8e81b01705b5d8e1c8019e3c7f25a3d1.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What led bar is this? What are you running on the arduino? Something custom or is it based on wled or something?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread