5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

abtennyson

Reaction score
I love this idea!

Did you rely on the adhesive of those products? I wonder if it will hold in the Florida heat.
I did for now... if they start to fail I’ll use outdoor mounting tape, it’s worked on everything so far even in the summer heat.

brian1684

Reaction score
well thanks to this forum and the last 70 pages i have went through since i am new here, i now realize i want a different exhaust... really don't know how the wife is gonna take that after buying a brand new truck, and dropping another $1500 on it already in the first week... leaning towards a borla s, but will do more research, not in any big hurry so have some time to think about it.

Kewlone2gq

Reaction score
well thanks to this forum and the last 70 pages i have went through since i am new here, i now realize i want a different exhaust... really don't know how the wife is gonna take that after buying a brand new truck, and dropping another $1500 on it already in the first week... leaning towards a borla s, but will do more research, not in any big hurry so have some time to think about it.
You could always try the better gas mileage viewpoint like I did. Only took a few months, lol. Love my Borla S with black tips. Was worried that the Atak would wake my neighbors.

brian1684

Reaction score
You could always try the better gas mileage viewpoint like I did. Only took a few months, lol. Love my Borla S with black tips. Was worried that the Atak would wake my neighbors.
Yea, we actually have neighbors that do nothing but rev pos vehicles at all hours of the day/night. Drives my wife crazy, while I dont mind a loud exhaust, i dont see the point of just sitting parked in a vehicle and revving it over and over and over non stop. I mean they will literally come out, get in a vehicle, start it, rev it 3-4 times, shut it off and go back in, or drive around the block and park and rev it again, then go back it... so may be a little bit of a hard sell, but she has said its my truck and to make it what i want...

21_Tank

Reaction score
Personally I love the debadged look. I removed everything except the hood badge and tailgate ram head. So much cleaner and everyone still knows it’s a ram lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I debadge everything i get. I think it looks cleaner, it's easier to wash AND wax when it's de-badged. Just did my '21 Ram 1500 BTS today. Same thing- I used fishing line and a plastic razor blade. My adhesive came off easy since my truck was a factory order and I've only had it a week.

Jeeper

Reaction score
consider the Solo Performance MR300 muffler delete! Sounds amazing and easy install.
eac2f6df3da37c8cb9558ea54520e4a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

GrayRam20

Reaction score
Also put my bumper plugs in. Shout-out to Acogs91, they match perfectly!
Did/do you find the volume doesnt change at all after 25? Mine doesnt seem to get any louder. My truck or a ram thing?

want to upgrade to new 6x9 and amp too.

GrayRam20

Reaction score
consider the Solo Performance MR300 muffler delete! Sounds amazing and easy install.
eac2f6df3da37c8cb9558ea54520e4a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
Did the MBRP replacement muffler, only thing is around 1500rpm little to deep/ burppy sounding but happy overall and the gf hasn't asked why its louder haha so i guess its just enough, though I can here it from inside do its cold start in the am.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got the LED Cab Lights mounted on the Roof. I need to
make the Center Light connection to the Wire Harness I made.
Then it is just wiring it to the Parking Light Fuse.

I will Tweak the Template I made and then post it on the Installation Post.

Malodave

GrayRam20

Reaction score
I got the LED Cab Lights mounted on the Roof. I need to
make the Center Light connection to the Wire Harness I made.
Then it is just wiring it to the Parking Light Fuse.

I will Tweak the Template I made and then post it on the Installation Post.

Malodave
I've been eyeing up this cabover company that sells wireless solar charging one and they seem legit, other then having to figure a way to custom mount the remote to the dash area and make it like a button. n $400 later..... but no drilling and multiple functions low/high/strobe.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I debadge everything i get. I think it looks cleaner, it's easier to wash AND wax when it's de-badged. Just did my '21 Ram 1500 BTS today. Same thing- I used fishing line and a plastic razor blade. My adhesive came off easy since my truck was a factory order and I've only had it a week.
My tailgate badges peeled right off leaving just a little residue some adhesive remover and a microfiber wiped right off. Had I tried to use fishing line from the start would have made a bigger mess. But that was done day three of ownership, and I got it right out of railyard, so badges may have been physically in the truck for less than two weeks.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been eyeing up this cabover company that sells wireless solar charging one and they seem legit, other then having to figure a way to custom mount the remote to the dash area and make it like a button. n $400 later..... but no drilling and multiple functions low/high/strobe.
caboveramerica.com. On my list too. No drilling, wireless use, solar recharge...

Klicht87

Reaction score
Check out the Carven Exhaust. I don't have it but recently came upon it and the video clips of it sound pretty darn good.

Users who are viewing this thread