5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Kilroy

Reaction score
I've not put her in yet.
The door protectors are coming in today, and I might drive her around the neighborhood to see how she does.

Looking at the coverage, I don't foresee her getting under it like the one in my wife's car.
Which door protectors did you get, going to get?

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah i have the saleslead making sure, they said yes it has that.....

told them to make sure or wasting our time.......maybe lol if its still a good deal may have to go back to 0 miles hahaha i put 18,3xx on it the first year. and it does have the other goodies i want

I don't think it's an option for Big Horn trim level period. Your best bet would be adding it after the fact but you'd have to get the handles painted or go with gloss black.

minmar10

Reaction score
I got the black badges from eBay (came as a set for about $100). The Blacked out Laramie was from Amazon. Ok to install. The hardest part was the removal of the OE sticky tape. I used the rubber drill wheel, which made it much easier, but it was still a little challenging. the hardest one was the tailgate RAM badge. It has tape AND 4 clips.
Thank you!

CRAIG4FSU

Reaction score
Installed the Sprint Booster. Sure made a big difference in the throttle response.
What setting do you leave it on? Sport 9 might be the middle of the road from stock to race mode 9? Do you have eTorque? I'm curious if the Sprint Booster will get along with it?

Last edited:

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Silly question. What’s the purpose of these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've had them on all my trucks, allows you to crack the window in the rain without water coming in. Also on nice days, you can crack and lowers wind noise. Now when I have a truck without, it doesn't look right. 😁

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got the black badges from eBay (came as a set for about $100). The Blacked out Laramie was from Amazon. Ok to install. The hardest part was the removal of the OE sticky tape. I used the rubber drill wheel, which made it much easier, but it was still a little challenging. the hardest one was the tailgate RAM badge. It has tape AND 4 clips.
Crap, I pulled mine and binned them. Could have helped someone save some money.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Then I want links for everything!!!

100 lbs mastiff-Dane mix and a 55 lbs Belgium Sheppard that I go out of my way to not put in the truck !
See below.

Amazon at front door now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online