5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Jsavoie

Reaction score
6306e4034a64a0dc9305deb9e8f80b03.jpg

Waiting for ceramic coat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Lol we paid two already and we have two more still in so my wife treated me to the Audi lol. The problem is I’m still shopping for that Ram to add to the driveway.

RickWaz

Reaction score
To be honest I changed the air intake after only 300 km so the Hemi experience is low regarding stock sound, and from inside the truck I don’t hear much difference but my hearing sucks like the intake sucks (air)😂.. I think it adds a bit of sound on the exceleration for sure though and am please overall .
Thanks for the info! I added the Borla Touring + Resonator and the sound is amazing w/ no issues/drone/annoyance in the cab. But uncertain about the RAM Air Flow. Still a bit pricey.

Total

Reaction score
Got my truck beginning of this month and finally got time to do all these. I added the dash cam, mopar wind deflectors, weathertech mud flaps, egr cab spoiler, and truxedo sentry ct tonneau cover. Also had the bed sprayed with bullet liner and windows tinted this week.

Yye4A1ql.jpg

dGRr8k0l.jpg

qPoMTKvl.jpg

ku7y3Otl.jpg

hCc8LTcl.jpg

mIJHIzSl.jpg

I5bvTXsl.jpg

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Got my truck beginning of this month and finally got time to do all these. I added the dash cam, mopar wind deflectors, weathertech mud flaps, egr cab spoiler, and truxedo sentry ct tonneau cover. Also had the bed sprayed with bullet liner and windows tinted this week.
You have great taste in Dashcams! You do the install yourself?

Total

Reaction score
You have great taste in Dashcams! You do the install yourself?

Yes, it was thanks to you and others contributed to the "hard-wire dash cam install" thread. It was probably the fastest and easiest one dash cam installation I did out of 2 other cars (VW and Honda). Only thing I didn't like about the blackvue 900x is the integrated parking mode compared to the old one where you use the power magic pro. I like option of turning the camera off completely as I don't daily this truck like my VW.

flyingpoint

Reaction score

Yye4A1ql.jpg

dGRr8k0l.jpg

qPoMTKvl.jpg

ku7y3Otl.jpg

hCc8LTcl.jpg

mIJHIzSl.jpg

I5bvTXsl.jpg
Which film you are going with for window tinting, and price?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Xpel has some great tint on the market and my front windows were tinted with Xpel Ceramic at 20% to match the rear windows...looks AWESOME and the color match is perfect!

mtbiker033

Reaction score
finally got tires yesterday (after reading the wheel and tire forum posts for about a week) and went with Toyo Open Country AT/3 in standard size 285-45-22.

The ride quality is at least the same if not better than stock and they are quiet too; i reset the economy leaving the tire store and mileage was exactly what it would normally be for that short drive

Attachments

• IMG_20201219_161433.jpg
    IMG_20201219_161433.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_20201219_153754.jpg
    IMG_20201219_153754.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 199

DONZILLA

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I added the Borla Touring + Resonator and the sound is amazing w/ no issues/drone/annoyance in the cab. But uncertain about the RAM Air Flow. Still a bit pricey.
I'm loving my Ram Air flow paired with the Mopar Exhaust and 5 inch tips. The growl is real and only when you want it. Add the colder winter air and PC WOW!

mtbiker033

Reaction score
I'm loving my Ram Air flow paired with the Mopar Exhaust and 5 inch tips. The growl is real and only when you want it. Add the colder winter air and PC WOW!
I want both of those too! I bet it's awesome!

DONZILLA

Reaction score

Yye4A1ql.jpg

dGRr8k0l.jpg

qPoMTKvl.jpg

ku7y3Otl.jpg

hCc8LTcl.jpg

mIJHIzSl.jpg

I5bvTXsl.jpg
How do you like the Mopar Wind Deflectors? Last time I checked Weathertech didn't have any for a 2020 Quad cab. I always had those now I have some crappy AVS mess.

flyingpoint

Reaction score
Xpel has some great tint on the market and my front windows were tinted with Xpel Ceramic at 20% to match the rear windows...looks AWESOME and the color match is perfect!
I am planning to get 70% for all around the windows includes sunroof and windshield for heat rejection. Still doing research for brands. Was trying to do 3M crystalline, unfortunately the installer won't do sunroof and windshield...

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am planning to get 70% for all around the windows includes sunroof and windshield for heat rejection. Still doing research for brands. Was trying to do 3M crystalline, unfortunately the installer won't do sunroof and windshield...
Not sure why they won't do the sunroof, but there are a few horror stories about the application solution getting into the dash and bricking vehicles

Total

Reaction score
Which film you are going with for window tinting, and price?
I got Llumar CTX Ceramic film. I'm sure you will be happy with most premium film so I would based my decision on how good the installer is. Mine was about $400 for all side windows and back window.

How do you like the Mopar Wind Deflectors? Last time I checked Weathertech didn't have any for a 2020 Quad cab. I always had those now I have some crappy AVS mess.
It was easy to install and fitment is great. The back windows took a bit more time but everything took less than an hour to install if you take your time reading the instruction.

Users who are viewing this thread