5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

broman66

Reaction score
Istalled my Motofab 2" level kit and Nitto Ridge Grpplers 285/55R20 LT
Do you think just adding the tires with out the level kit would work? I like the raked look on my truck and I need the rake to even things out when I haul stuff.
But those tire look awesome! Is the ride loud?

COSPILOT

Reaction score
Shipped my truck back to Colorado today from Maui. Might be the first time I’ve shipped a vehicle and didn’t put enough miles on it to even require an oil change. I’ll post some fun photos of its visit after I fly home. Betting my truck is the most well traveled Gen 5 on the planet, but always garaged. It was popular here on Maui, I couldn’t leave a parking lot without compliments on it.

TB5642

Reaction score
Do you think just adding the tires with out the level kit would work? I like the raked look on my truck and I need the rake to even things out when I haul stuff.
But those tire look awesome! Is the ride loud?
I think you need the 2" min in order to accommodate the 285. You could stick with 275 and prob be fine. Thanks tho. I went back and forth forever about the size. The grapplers are super quite. They are the best AT tire out there IMO. You get what you pay for.

Gitter

Reaction score
This weekend I bought her and brought her home!!

I have had a couple Tacoma's in the past, but this is my first Ram (and my 1st half-ton)...which means I can now tow a decent travel trailer. :D

Obligatory pic:

20201012_164441.jpg

Gitter

Reaction score
When possible please add your stats to your signature and welcome to the forum.

Thanks. I updated my sig with the few details I have right now. I'm getting into the Tazer DT group buy so I can start adding to my signature soon. :)

I must add that the sound of the 5.7L Hemi is amazing!!! I can't stop giggling every time I walk up to the truck or lay into the gas pedal.

sbdf1

Reaction score
This showed up in the mail today. Hoping to get it installed shortly. I know some people have said this oval muffler doesn't sound that different from the stock one but I also didn't want a super aggressive/loud exhaust. I'll post a video once it's done if people are interested in seeing what this one is like.

Attachments

• DSC_9096.jpeg
    DSC_9096.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 106

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This showed up in the mail today. Hoping to get it installed shortly. I know some people have said this oval muffler doesn't sound that different from the stock one but I also didn't want a super aggressive/loud exhaust. I'll post a video once it's done if people are interested in seeing what this one is like.
I'd be interested to hear it.

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I probably look at this every other day and just haven’t pulled the trigger...I’d love to hear the results too and how you feel about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

antwon412

Reaction score
That is my next addition as well. I’m the same way as you, I just want a bit of a better note on start up and when I’m really getting into the gas. Otherwise I want to be as quiet as stock if possible.

where did you buy it from? I’ve been looking around to see if I can get a deal on it anywhere.

sbdf1

Reaction score
That is my next addition as well. I’m the same way as you, I just want a bit of a better note on start up and when I’m really getting into the gas. Otherwise I want to be as quiet as stock if possible.

where did you buy it from? I’ve been looking around to see if I can get a deal on it anywhere.
I ended up ordering it on Amazon from B2 since it ended up being slightly cheaper on the conversion rate to CDN $ then ordering it from their website directly. I tried looking for a discount code online but couldn't find anything. At the end of the day, I found it to be a decent price ($450 cdn shipped), and supports a small company doing some good machine work so bought it anyway.
Stay tuned for a sound video.

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Added Westin Stainless Steel HDX steps.
9ccf738c1c573747f6453ae9bd786800.jpg

Would love to see pics at the mounts

Users who are viewing this thread