5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
Applied Adam’s graphene coating and installed Bakflip MX4 tonneau cover and AMP power steps
Was not a fan of that grill in other versions, but man in that all Black Edition it sure looks nice. Nice job and a nice looking truck for sure!

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
Took the Ram for a long relaxing weekend.

I have to ask how relaxing the weekend was, either not very or the flip side TOO much so by the looks of that left rear wheel! Not sure if it is the picture or did something happen?? looks kicked out on like something might be broke? Hopefully all is OK.

Amerinamese

Reaction score
Replaced interior halogen lights with these LEDs. It's raining here, so I'll install the cargo LEDs later.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
Replaced interior halogen lights with these LEDs. It's raining here, so I'll install the cargo LEDs later.

Did that come with LED visor lights? Just noticed my limited has halogens for the visor light when you flip it down for the vanity mirror thing...

Amerinamese

Reaction score
Did that come with LED visor lights? Just noticed my limited has halogens for the visor light when you flip it down for the vanity mirror thing...
Yes, it's got vanity lights, map lights, dome light, glove box light, foot well lights, the cargo lights, engine bay light, and license plate lights. I thought $20 was a good price for all those LEDs.

Funeman

Reaction score

This guy does a great video comparing different brands of ceramic spray coatings. Looks like the Adams and the hybrid solutions were the top two from The other brands he tested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Project Farm is awesome. Another amazing detail Youtuber is Apex Detail. He provides incredible tutorials for every aspect of detailing and various products.

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
Yes, it's got vanity lights, map lights, dome light, glove box light, foot well lights, the cargo lights, engine bay light, and license plate lights. I thought $20 was a good price for all those LEDs.

Just bought diode dynamics vanity lights - got the 28 lumens ones. Worry theyre going to be too bright.

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
I have to ask how relaxing the weekend was, either not very or the flip side TOO much so by the looks of that left rear wheel! Not sure if it is the picture or did something happen?? looks kicked out on like something might be broke? Hopefully all is OK.

lol...I know, it is parked on very uneven slope but sure gives the illusion that something is terribly wrong...lol. But no, all was good and weekend was great!

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordering parts for the new 2021 1500 Laramie Crew Cab, 4x4,
6'-4' bed, Ecodiesel, Black with Night Edition, Level 2, Advanced
Safety Group, 33Gal Tank, etc Due in Mid December from the factory.

Wed, I am picking up the Bright Aluminum Diamond plate sheet to
fabricate an AUX Fuel Tank. This should get me over a 3000 Mile
driving range.

Line-X Bed Liner.

The Leer 122 Camper Shell w/ Large Side Windoors will be installed at
the Leer Factor Outlet when I drive south for the Holidays.

I need to figure out where and how to install my Nathan Airchime
K5LA Train Horns, Air Tanks, and York 210 Compressor on the Ecodiesel
engine. The setup is currently on my 2008 Big Horn w/ 5.7L Hemi.

I have some LED pod Lights coming for extra Revers. lights. 12 mil
clear safety film for the 4 door windows and Cap rear window. Tailgate
dust and water sealing kit. Adding LED strip lights to the under hood
lighting. I will eventually make a bed in the back for sleeping when I travel.

There will be some small addition once these are done.

Malodave

Waitforit0045

Reaction score
Got in a Guide truck tent for some light Overlanding. Slipped a mattress in there and fit perfectly. Wheels, tires and lift coming next week so just about time for some adventure.
67f5f0aa7c8ef1cbc01b273e3924fbf3.jpg
2f1d2a4c86d2f79f6238ee8dad69c7fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Installed my Tonno Pro tonneau cover to my 2021 Longhorn. Although I intend to install the BAK Revolver X4 once I confirm it will work with the Right On brackets, I needed an inexpensive cover to use for trip next week. The Tonno Pro fit the bill perfectly. Not too expensive and fits great. The rubber seals on the sides line up perfectly with the grooves in the bed cap. We are taking a 1200 mile round-trip so I will update this post with additional feedback when we get back. 1011201206_HDR.jpg 1011201206.jpg 1011201207.jpg

RamVader

Reaction score
I installed my TRIGGER 4 PLUS a while ago knowing that I was going to be adding accessories to my truck and I didn’t want to have to drill any holes to add switches on the interior of my truck. This was the best solution for me. The TRIGGER 4 PLUS includes a small plastic unit that has four wireless switches on it. The wireless switch unit is kind of cheap feeling but it functions well. The wireless switch unit can be mounted anywhere inside the truck. I just dropped it inside my change compartment. It fits perfectly in there. I have it hooked up to a switched fuse on my truck so the system only turns on when the accessory switch is on or the truck is running. The TRIGGER 4 PLUS has two 30 amp connections ( Switch 1 & 2 ) and two 10 amp connections ( Switch 3 & 4 ). I am currently using switch #1 ( 30 amp ) for my onboard air system and my Train Horns and switch #4 ( 10 amp ) for my LED lighting. There is one thing I do not like about the TRIGGER 4 PLUS. The system does not remember the last switch positions after you turn off the truck. Basically if you had a switch turned on before you turned off the truck, you would have to turn the switch off and then on again to reactivate The accessory hooked up to that switch. It is kind of annoying not knowing if the accessory is powered on or not. I came up with a solution. I tapped 4 red 5 mm LEDs into the 4 switch wires coming out of the TRIGGER 4 PLUS. I made a small bracket out of angle aluminum and mounted it with heavy duty Velcro it under the hood so I can see the LEDs. Now I know if the accessory is powered on or not.
ac38ccb250d2222ef8dcad25e0d4facb.jpg

aa8b8ecc21048e7092012ea173c4a23a.jpg

e1c7728cac6fa0428180d18ca0d595c1.jpg

840b4319723f80475575a062dfb29f8c.jpg

14e00ba897d3b19e68c885db87f47da0.jpg

antwon412

Reaction score
Picked up a bed slide. Have announced it yet. But it will work really good.
i’m pretty happy, especially for only 500 bucks.

2B00DF05-511B-4EC2-B15C-D9C222910066.jpeg 80097E9F-B93B-41A7-B8D9-4C74AB48EC76.jpeg

jimk hunt

Reaction score
Project Farm is awesome. Another amazing detail Youtuber is Apex Detail. He provides incredible tutorials for every aspect of detailing and various products.
That guy is amazing. One of my favorite tubers. Well thought out comparisons and absolutely objective. I have taken to writing down his winners for future use.

Skater

Reaction score
I installed my TRIGGER 4 PLUS a while ago knowing that I was going to be adding accessories to my truck and I didn’t want to have to drill any holes to add switches on the interior of my truck. This was the best solution for me. The TRIGGER 4 PLUS includes a small plastic unit that has four wireless switches on it. The wireless switch unit is kind of cheap feeling but it functions well. The wireless switch unit can be mounted anywhere inside the truck. I just dropped it inside my change compartment. It fits perfectly in there. I have it hooked up to a switched fuse on my truck so the system only turns on when the accessory switch is on or the truck is running. The TRIGGER 4 PLUS has two 30 amp connections ( Switch 1 & 2 ) and two 10 amp connections ( Switch 3 & 4 ). I am currently using switch #1 ( 30 amp ) for my onboard air system and my Train Horns and switch #4 ( 10 amp ) for my LED lighting. There is one thing I do not like about the TRIGGER 4 PLUS. The system does not remember the last switch positions after you turn off the truck. Basically if you had a switch turned on before you turned off the truck, you would have to turn the switch off and then on again to reactivate The accessory hooked up to that switch. It is kind of annoying not knowing if the accessory is powered on or not. I came up with a solution. I tapped 4 red 5 mm LEDs into the 4 switch wires coming out of the TRIGGER 4 PLUS. I made a small bracket out of angle aluminum and mounted it with heavy duty Velcro it under the hood so I can see the LEDs. Now I know if the accessory is powered on or not.
ac38ccb250d2222ef8dcad25e0d4facb.jpg

aa8b8ecc21048e7092012ea173c4a23a.jpg

e1c7728cac6fa0428180d18ca0d595c1.jpg

840b4319723f80475575a062dfb29f8c.jpg

14e00ba897d3b19e68c885db87f47da0.jpg

Ok, wait! "I am currently using switch #1 ( 30 amp ) for my onboard air system and my Train Horns . . . "

You have Train Horns? Any sound bites? You have me wondering what a RamVader Train Horn would sound like.

RamVader

Reaction score
Ok, wait! "I am currently using switch #1 ( 30 amp ) for my onboard air system and my Train Horns . . . "

You have Train Horns? Any sound bites? You have me wondering what a RamVader Train Horn would sound like.

Here you go!

Users who are viewing this thread