5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Started my raptor lights and intake decals, just need a add a fuse and my lights will be up
36e035db56839f2cb732486cd7adb823.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which fuse are you tapping into for the running lights?

gthomas719

Reaction score

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not sure yet, I’ve heard 37, 60, and 66 but I haven’t tested any of them yet.

Sounds good, I have these similar lights but have yet to wire them up. If you don’t mind, could you please let me know which one you use?

Kob0583

Reaction score
Sounds good, I have these similar lights but have yet to wire them up. If you don’t mind, could you please let me know which one you use?

Sure thing probably F60 but I’ll let you know.

thebluegoat

Reaction score

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m curious how this holds up over time. I had my brand new 2011 Undercoated and oiled and while the oil has kept most rust at bay, the black undercoating is flaking off revealing it basically trapped moisture behind it and everything is rusty underneath.
I had this on my '15 for 5 years before I sold it. Looked like new coverage wise just a little dirty. What you experienced with your black undercoating is typical of the plastic-type coatings. Mine is a wax that stays flexible..it doesn't flake and it doesn't trap moisture when applied. To maintain the warranty and protection it requires an every 2 year inspection/touch up. Cost for that is $99. I took my '15 for 2 of those inspections and watched the whole process...I felt ripped off because it wasn't until the second inspection that they actually needed to apply one short burst of the black wax because they found a spot that wore off ;) Other than they they would only re-apply the oil to some of the internal areas.

It's expensive but works great and looks great.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Oh dang, when I purchased my wife’s 2020 all that was taken care of for me. Then again in NJ we really don’t have much to brag about ha ha ha.

Attachments

• 6EA3471A-A7A7-4D1A-A60F-4193E50114CF.png
    6EA3471A-A7A7-4D1A-A60F-4193E50114CF.png
    406.4 KB · Views: 139

antwon412

Reaction score
Oh dang, when I purchased my wife’s 2020 all that was taken care of for me. Then again in NJ we really don’t have much to brag about ha ha ha.
It should have been much easier. Unfortunately the California DMV closed two days before the truck was delivered to me. I had bought it out of state. Again normally, would have been super simple. The dealer did do all his paperwork and send it in, California just needed to verify the emissions on it are CA compliant, but the incompetent people at the DMV kept giving me conflicting responses.

It was not a huge deal. I kept all my paperwork with me in the truck just in case to prove to the police that I was doing my due diligence. Chatted with DMV online and they cleared up for me what needed to be done and the ladies at the DMV this morning were very helpful and very nice.

Last edited:

thebluegoat

Reaction score
I had this on my '15 for 5 years before I sold it. Looked like new coverage wise just a little dirty. What you experienced with your black undercoating is typical of the plastic-type coatings. Mine is a wax that stays flexible..it doesn't flake and it doesn't trap moisture when applied. To maintain the warranty and protection it requires an every 2 year inspection/touch up. Cost for that is $99. I took my '15 for 2 of those inspections and watched the whole process...I felt ripped off because it wasn't until the second inspection that they actually needed to apply one short burst of the black wax because they found a spot that wore off ;) Other than they they would only re-apply the oil to some of the internal areas.

It's expensive but works great and looks great.
That sounds awesome. I wonder if I can find this in Canada.

Alter Ego Trip

Reaction score
You need to have your front bumper readjusted. The ps is way off.

Ready Lift leveling kit, 20x10 Fuel Cleavers and 35x1150 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Now to sell the stock black matte wheels and Bridgestone Duelers 275/55R20’s
View attachment 68128 View attachment 68129
Ready Lift leveling kit, 20x10 Fuel Cleavers and 35x1150 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Now to sell the stock black matte wheels and Bridgestone Duelers 275/55R20’s
View attachment 68131

Users who are viewing this thread