5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Ccm12

Reaction score
Got one of the tow hooks installed. Other one tomorrow

Attachments

• 65BBF672-2D4F-4BE7-A257-C3E5D3947AC9.jpeg
    65BBF672-2D4F-4BE7-A257-C3E5D3947AC9.jpeg
    212.3 KB · Views: 149

Helmetface

Reaction score
I broke it!

20200816_084101.jpg

After having my Pedal Commander installed for 2 months...it decided to cause some serious failure.

I was changing driving modes and then this happened. Several warnings about throttle cable and ABS.

Not worth it.

ZonaRam44

Reaction score
I broke it!

View attachment 65615

After having my Pedal Commander installed for 2 months...it decided to cause some serious failure.

I was changing driving modes and then this happened. Several warnings about throttle cable and ABS.

Not worth it.
My PC did that once. I was changing modes too fast and it freaked out. I turned it off and everything was back to normal after about 3 ignition cycles.

jmac

Reaction score
I broke it!

View attachment 65615

Not worth it.
MIne did the exact same thing with my Pulsar. took it off, took to dealer to check it out. All good now. Added pedal commander and never a problem. I know the electronics are sensitive on this truck.

nivek1411

Reaction score
I broke it!

View attachment 65615

Not worth it.

Disconnect the battery for a few minutes and it will clear. I had this happen when I tried to change the setup while driving. It didn’t like that and threw the truck in limp mode. All good after disconnecting the battery. No problems since! Love my peddle commander.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jburden59

Reaction score
Let's see......

BakFlip MX4 tonneau cover (still trouble shooting the tailgate leak)
TAC Side Steps (perfect but a titch low)
3D MaxSpider floor mats
Du Ha rear underseat storage bin
Flowmaster FX Flow muffler
Silicone license plate holder
Green Filter.....

That's enough for two weeks....

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Took it to the body shop, got tboned when someone blew a stop sign Today, I can catch a break with this truck, last year a deer ran out and hit me and caused 10k worth of damage..
Damn man that sux. Hope your ok

K_Hub

Reaction score
After trying the AVS Aeroskin which was a disaster I put on the good ol tried and true AVS bolt on chrome deflector today. I’m pretty happy with it.

09f213477530defac21e8b5c532f5a1b.jpg

turkeybird56

Reaction score
After trying the AVS Aeroskin which was a disaster I put on the good ol tried and true AVS bolt on chrome deflector today. I’m pretty happy with it.

09f213477530defac21e8b5c532f5a1b.jpg

Been fortunate, no issues with mine. But I do have the AVS II Aeroskin in Black Matte Composite. Keeps fingers crossed.

IMG_0614.JPG

K_Hub

Reaction score
Been fortunate, no issues with mine. But I do have the AVS II Aeroskin in Black Matte Composite. Keeps fingers crossed.

View attachment 65634

I really like the Aeroskin but after one day it hit 122 here and two spots at the curve of the hood began to separate from the hood. If I bought one again I know exactly where I’d put a couple more strips of 3M tape. I’m pretty happy with how the bolt on version looks now though.

jerryw1000

Reaction score
Got it on amazon. The brand was flyingchan. 21.99. It claimed to be fingerprint resistant. It definitely helps but not fully resistant. It fits well and the bubbles smoothed out easily. No glare and doesn’t seem to scratch so I’m happy with it for the price.

Yep, just put this one on my 2020 Laramie 2500 12" screen. $19.99 from Amazon. Went on easy and looks good. Just put it on tonight so we'll see if it helps with the fingerprints....but the important thing is scratch protection.

Cecil H

Reaction score
doesn't everyone see his plates anyway? Just sayin...

ZIG: Sharp looking cleaned up limited. (1) suggestion, never display plates, just saying... BUT that truck with the Del Red is sharp looking for sure.

ADDED: I prob gonna go with MOES and get a set of Craven tips, after I go broke getting house AC fixed and HAY fer hossies, LMAO...

turkeybird56

Reaction score
I really like the Aeroskin but after one day it hit 122 here and two spots at the curve of the hood began to separate from the hood. If I bought one again I know exactly where I’d put a couple more strips of 3M tape. I’m pretty happy with how the bolt on version looks now though.

The AVS II have dual 3M, top and bottom, completely around top/bottom/sides.. Maybe I am just lucky on this, LOL...

turkeybird56

Reaction score
doesn't everyone see his plates anyway? Just sayin...

Personal Opinion here: U post something that U do not wanna get ne backlash, especially if U talking bad about brand/product/ U just may not want yer plates displayed. But heck, each to their own, whateva makes PPL happy, world just to PC ne more. IMHO......:cool:

Cecil H

Reaction score
Recently I installed the Sprint Booster in my Rebel Review, love what it does! Makes my rebel anxious to move, barely touch the pedal and the throttle opens (some people may not like this, but I do). I also like that once you set it to the setting you like you can remove the controller so everything looks clean (I keep controller in my glove box for whenever I need it. i.e. snow or mud). I also installed vitesse throttle controller on my wife's Durango...review not so good! It comes with a ton of bulky wires and the controller is not removable (most throttle booster controllers are not removable) so it was pretty ugly. But the big downfall was it set the Durango into limp mode after 2 days of driving...Took it out, reset the ECM and threw that one in the trash!

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is what my local dealership did to one of their trucks today...Take a look if you were thinking about Linexing your whole truck. My god though that bumper is a little much lol. View attachment 65647 View attachment 65648

Did Mad Max order this? (Not saying my eye brows didn’t raise in appreciation)

Users who are viewing this thread