5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

bportillo1314

Reaction score
Mine was 836 out the door . No issues w install except I drilled out bed liner for drain hoses
Do you have a link to the website? been looking for one 969 + tax every website I checked. " FOUND IT $ 839.99 TAX INCLUDED + FREE SHIPPING

Last edited:

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Have the folks here today doing a full detail on my Ram and the Corolla just in case.

Rico

Reaction score
Finally installed my ham radio. Yaesu FT-8800R
Mounted inside the console on the back wall. Drilled a hole in the floor to run all the cables - power, antenna, remote head.
mounted the remote head in front of the CD player. Was able to fish the remote head cable between the CD player and dash. Only wire I couldn’t hide well (by the seat) was the antenna bc it’s so thick and got lazy to remove more bolts and carpeting.
I ran the antenna from the bed into the cab using the rear plug under the back seats.
Nice, I have same radio and I am still trying to configure my set up. KF5YZK By the way how did you set your antenna

Last edited:

Six_Swix

Reaction score
Added a NOCO port plug to the rear bumper for the block heater, just gives it a cleaner look than having a plug hanging out your hood scratching your paint in the winters.
Curious why you chose to run through the rear bumper.

Also, what route did you take to the rear bumper and what did you use for hardware

Users who are viewing this thread