5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

runner_0

Reaction score
I love those. Im seriously considering buying one for my truck. Do you have any Pros or Cons?
I really love it, This is my third RAM truck in a row I have installed one in. I crawl in and out of the bed of my truck all the time and it saves my knees. it is very durable, stain resistant easy to keep clean. I had a full gallon of white paint spill all over it from front to back in my last truck and I just took a hose to it and sprayed it till it came clean with little scrubbing, looked like new after I finished. I probably wouldn't recommend it if you don't have a tonneau cover or a canopy on your truck.

LamboTexas

Reaction score
I really love it, This is my third RAM truck in a row I have installed one in. I crawl in and out of the bed of my truck all the time and it saves my knees. it is very durable, stain resistant easy to keep clean. I had a full gallon of white paint spill all over it from front to back in my last truck and I just took a hose to it and sprayed it till it came clean with little scrubbing, looked like new after I finished. I probably wouldn't recommend it if you don't have a tonneau cover or a canopy on your truck.
Thank you! I also crawl in and out of my bed numerous times a day. I’m wanting it just for my knees too. I don’t have a tonneau cover because I haul so much hay, feed, etc. I’m thinking of just going with the bed mat portion of it and not doing sides and all. The bed portion only is relatively cheap and I think would suit my needs. Thank you!

ny2az

Reaction score
What are the steps to do this?

these steps are for 1500's with the upgraded audio system's w/ sub enclosure ....

you tilt forward the passenger backseat upper portion to expose the rear wall ... pull back the rear wall padding/installation to expose you sub. box.... remove the 6 screws holding in the sub woofer and fill the entire sub cavity with poly fill or similar material... simple and quick remedy ...

Nibis

Reaction score
God, I wish! I’d get pulled over, given a fixit ticket, and have to strip it all in less than a day here in Commifornia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sucks, I've had some cars with 5% and been pulled over, but they don't make you fix it. I could also go to the Dr for a prescription, skin cancer

TNSmokee

Reaction score
just curious...what's purpose of this?
Everything ny2az has said. There are threads explaining it. This is the second factory sub box I have filled. The first was in my F150 with the Sony sub and now this one. The polyfill makes the box seem bigger. I can tell the difference. My subbox never vibrated butt now my rear sliding window does. I only noticed that when I stood outside the truck when the volume was at 30. I'm actually able to turn the bass level down to -2.

MetalDog

Reaction score
Installed my powder coated Ram Rebel wheels with 295/70/18 Cooper AT3 XLT's on my Limited with Air and no level. No rubbing!

Attachments

• IMG_3260.jpeg
    IMG_3260.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_3264.jpeg
    IMG_3264.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_3265.jpeg
    IMG_3265.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_3268.jpeg
    IMG_3268.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 192

K_Hub

Reaction score
That sucks, I've had some cars with 5% and been pulled over, but they don't make you fix it. I could also go to the Dr for a prescription, skin cancer

Yeah, the doctor prescription works here in California but it’s such a hassle getting pulled over constantly that I just get clear UV protection up front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online