5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where did you get the ditch light brackets? I’ve got lights a harness sitting in the garage waiting until I can get brackets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zroadz!

a3c42ed877c38ccd38f8fda4b49a55a2.jpg

0ca365d64a04ef590a8f80185ea592a9.jpg

ny2az

Reaction score
Installed 3 out of 4 infinity 6x9’s in the doors to replace my HK speakers and did a little sound deadening while I had the panels off. I’ll get to my drivers side tomorrow. I really feel the infinity 3.5’s will fit in the front doors with just a small spacer or something as the magnet width is really the only difference between the factory 3.5 that’s installed and the infinity one...
Also added some weatherstripping to my tailgate to fill in that 1 inch gap that lets water in to the bed

wanted to ask you on the HK system ... how much of a difference did you notice when you upgraded to the infinity's... obviously an improvement ... l tried the center channel and didn't notice any improvement worth the upgrade ... then tried one of the corner dash speakers and same thing ... not worth the trouble .. l did switch back and forth to confirm my findings ... what l did notice is the infinity's were not as loud as the stock speakers, l lost volume level ...l'm curious what the ohm's are on the stock speakers ... l am completely happy with the stock HK as it is.. l was just looking for improvement if it were possible ... l love listening to my music loud and the HK for me does a great job now with the sub box poly filled....

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
wanted to ask you on the HK system ... how much of a difference did you notice when you upgraded to the infinity's... obviously an improvement ... l tried the center channel and didn't notice any improvement worth the upgrade ... then tried one of the corner dash speakers and same thing ... not worth the trouble .. l did switch back and forth to confirm my findings ... what l did notice is the infinity's were not as loud as the stock speakers, l lost volume level ...l'm curious what the ohm's are on the stock speakers ... l am completely happy with the stock HK as it is.. l was just looking for improvement if it were possible ... l love listening to my music loud and the HK for me does a great job now with the sub box poly filled....
I don’t think my factory speakers were as loud or clear as the infinity’s. Also the 6x9’s bass is much louder to me as well. I am hoping my highs are loud enough for my subs without me having to add an amplifier to them

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Savin up for a Borla exhaust system with black tips so figured in the meantime I’d paint the stock ones to achieve a similar look.
05d48e63c263fdd04e5bfd6eb6014ba7.jpg

c7e057d5555e4c0515740095dcda5535.jpg

69da814ad3553528f45d3e2c2ea48aab.jpg

2360ae298a1cda5bb0d038e91ccc4875.jpg

4fa43d343e81d0626a2a6e701881e975.jpg
Looks great, keep checking the BST ads you might be able to score a Borla for a good discount as a lot of people seem to have buyers remorse due to their surprise of how loud the Borla’s are in person.

Brockb10

Reaction score
Looks great, keep checking the BST ads you might be able to score a Borla for a good discount as a lot of people seem to have buyers remorse due to their surprise of how loud the Borla’s are in person.

For sure will be keeping my eye out, thanks

T_etzz

Reaction score
You should have made a video of the process. I have a set I need to put in and a video would probably helped since their directions are so small and hard to read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i thought about that considering there are really no videos on it

LamboTexas

Reaction score
Drove 200 miles, let my wife buy some plants, drove 200 miles back. She could of got the exact same plants right here down the road—-Reason being, I need to get 1,000 miles in and break it in good before I haul horse and hay trailer. It was really a good time. Truck drove awesome and wife is impressed with it! 650 miles on it now and it’s about ready to get to work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online