5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Mopar-Rock

Reaction score
Packages 2-5 showed up today, step one wheels. Step 2-mount then wrap inside some nitto ridge grapplers next week. Can it get here any sooner??? D-Tease preview

Attachments

• 550AA7C2-DCE7-4E3D-B12C-2E72D4F1E542.jpeg
    550AA7C2-DCE7-4E3D-B12C-2E72D4F1E542.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 199
  • B7ABDCFA-F4E8-4FF9-8BB2-3772F25018F9.jpeg
    B7ABDCFA-F4E8-4FF9-8BB2-3772F25018F9.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 193

Robertsjut

Reaction score
Packages 2-5 showed up today, step one wheels. Step 2-mount then wrap inside some nitto ridge grapplers next week. Can it get here any sooner??? D-Tease preview

Looking forward to seeing them with the Ridge Grapplers! They were my second choice but went with the Falken At3 as they are snow rated as a traction device. 304F2A6D-0D4C-4621-82F5-2FD6004AF351.jpeg

roshang98

Reaction score
Leveled my longhorn with New Bilstein B8 5100 shocks. Ride is amazing . Looks like worth waiting.
65441827cd7449891324e87fcc0afcc9.jpg
f9eba219e8bdddaee00606528a8dbf8f.jpg

Mopar-Rock

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing them with the Ridge Grapplers! They were my second choice but went with the Falken At3 as they are snow rated as a traction device. View attachment 44884
Looking forward to seeing them with the Ridge Grapplers! They were my second choice but went with the Falken At3 as they are snow rated as a traction device. View attachment 44884
Your truck looks great. End of next week for My nitto’s. Going with 33x11.5x20. No lift/level immediately but soon. Maybe 2.5” nothing crazy. 20% tint sooner...pulsar on list hearing great things about it. Tow-haul for now.

JustMe

Reaction score
AnthonyD1978 can you tell me more about your winch setup?

If I may add to that, hoping I'm not repeating someone else . . . IS that a Chopped Rebel Bumper modified for the winch ? IF so, I didn't think the Rebel Bumper could fit a non Rebel with the slightly Different shape & the non Rebel Grill ?? Whatever it is, it does look Functional & nice too .

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Let there be light! Installed the LEDs in map light. Thought I had an LED festoon for the dome laying around but it’s not CANBUS compliant so more to come....
f582295f631c1a1f9417418d77f980c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great!! this mod is a must in my opinion

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
If I may add to that, hoping I'm not repeating someone else . . . IS that a Chopped Rebel Bumper modified for the winch ? IF so, I didn't think the Rebel Bumper could fit a non Rebel with the slightly Different shape & the non Rebel Grill ?? Whatever it is, it does look Functional & nice too .
Yep, he chopped it a couple of weeks ago.

Here's the thread:

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks great!! this mod is a must in my opinion

Why is it a must? What are y'all doing where the stock map lights are not bright enough? I've not used mine yet for anything where I thought to myself "I wish that was brighter."

Personally, if my passenger turns on a map light while I'm driving at night, I would really rather not have it be any brighter than it already is.

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why is it a must? What are y'all doing where the stock map lights are not bright enough? I've not used mine yet for anything where I thought to myself "I wish that was brighter."

Personally, if my passenger turns on a map light while I'm driving at night, I would really rather not have it be any brighter than it already is.
if you enjoy modding, then most are going to agree that it is a "must" because it literally costs about $10 to replace all of your interior lights to LED. The light output is drastically improved.
To me, it's beneficial at night when I'm getting in my truck, looking for something inside my truck at night in ALL OF THE DANG STORAGE AREAS THAT THESE NEW 5TH GENS HAVE, if you need to read something at night quick on the side of the road, if you drop something in your truck at night, you could even argue that this is a safety mod to be honest because of what I just mentioned. I could go on, but these are all of course reasons that I'm just justifying this mod to myself, as most people do when they do any mod lol.
I never realized what difference it would make until i actually did it, then i was like dang why didnt i do this before, for $10. To each their own!

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I couldn’t agree more. I thought I was going blind but the halogens are just THaT bad. I filmed how to change these for my channel, I accidentally used a non canbus led which doesn’t work so that was a head scratcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure people will appreciate your how-to video, the front map lights are definitely trickier to swap out than i expected!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
if you enjoy modding, then most are going to agree that it is a "must" because it literally costs about $10 to replace all of your interior lights to LED. The light output is drastically improved.
To me, it's beneficial at night when I'm getting in my truck, looking for something inside my truck at night in ALL OF THE DANG STORAGE AREAS THAT THESE NEW 5TH GENS HAVE, if you need to read something at night quick on the side of the road, if you drop something in your truck at night, you could even argue that this is a safety mod to be honest because of what I just mentioned. I could go on, but these are all of course reasons that I'm just justifying this mod to myself, as most people do when they do any mod lol.
I never realized what difference it would make until i actually did it, then i was like dang why didnt i do this before, for $10. To each their own!
Depending on configuration, some trucks (like mine) are already full-LED...except the visor lights, which you could argue don't really need to be bright and may rarely be used.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Depending on configuration, some trucks (like mine) are already full-LED...except the visor lights, which you could argue don't really need to be bright and may rarely be used.
You forgot about the cargo and third brake light Speedy...
You're welcome :p

Users who are viewing this thread