5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

dailyherold

Reaction score
You know what, it isn’t now that I think about it. I will have to remedy that...

Haha, glad I could help! I went over all lights this weekend trying to figure it all out and that one almost snuck past me. From your pics, are those the cool whites?

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I chose the 210s, which are plenty bright for half the price.
Also just installed these the other day with 210s, the 410s are $90/pair and that seemed a little too much and the 210s are a huge upgrade for $40. Also did the vanity 24s and they’re plenty bright enough. Razor blade worked perfectly to pop the covers off.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Discovered some asshat dinged my passenger rear door...I knew it would happen but was hoping for more than a month of ownership....sigh. PDR one day I guess. :mad:

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Discovered some asshat dinged my passenger rear door...I knew it would happen but was hoping for more than a month of ownership....sigh. PDR one day I guess. :mad:
That stinks. I’m that guy that parks furthest from store entrances for this very reason, but sometimes it can’t be avoided. Hopefully PDR can get it fixed if it’s very noticeable.

Shake N Bake

Reaction score
I started hoarding parts the past 4 weeks while my truck was being built. Over the past 4 days we installed the following:

My 2020
Ceramic tint (shop)
Daystar front level
Revel front links set to 2.25”
Revolver X4 cover
Bed rug
Bed divider parts to allow use as bed extender
Clay bar and sealant
Painted mirror caps
Debadge “RAM” from front doors
Remove ORG decals from bed
Inlay “LIMITED” decals on door strips

Buddys 2019
Ceramic tint
Revel rear links to lower rear of truck
Revolver X4 cover
Bed RugXL
Mopar sliding bed divider
Painted mirror caps
Inlay “LIMITED” decals on door strips

5CA1446A-8CFF-4995-B21C-06F0DD2A1C56.jpeg 29EC28EA-B8C1-480B-B163-D6CDF5F20DCB.jpeg

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That stinks. I’m that guy that parks furthest from store entrances for this very reason, but sometimes it can’t be avoided. Hopefully PDR can get it fixed if it’s very noticeable.

Oh, I'm that guy also but have had a few parking instances where there was NO WHERE available to park like that and every spot was taken. I set the height as high as it would go and deployed the steps. Based on the ding height it had to be another truck.

TexasDrone

Reaction score
Cover looks great. Wish they had a Pearl White one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helmetface

Reaction score
Added some much needed lighting to the rear!

20191208_172916.jpg

More pics and info:

Users who are viewing this thread