5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just checked and they are still listed for $49 for fender flares. Type in tecoom mud flap on amazon

That's what I get for posting before coffee... found them - I started w/Tecoom and ended up on a husky liner page w/o realizing it (they happen to use exactly the same photos haha)

$50 link above - might be getting a set!

eyeguy

Reaction score
The factory holes lined up well and no drilling is needed to hold them on but they provide a clip and screw to secure the inner bottom edge of the flap. Adding this other point of attachment really helps finish the job. Very easy to do and no holes where it would show if changed later...

U

User_18177

The factory holes lined up well and no drilling is needed to hold them on but they provide a clip and screw to secure the inner bottom edge of the flap. Adding this other point of attachment really helps finish the job. Very easy to do and no holes where it would show if changed later...

Can you take a few photos behind the front tires? My Huskys are nice but rubbing in turns and I want to see if there’s any difference in layout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyeguy

Reaction score
Can you take a few photos behind the front tires? My Huskys are nice but rubbing in turns and I want to see if there’s any difference in layout.

I did take some photos but dont know how to post on this forum. Sent a pm to you for getting them to you.

stevj

Reaction score
On a clear day, I can see Seattle from my house.
Last edited:

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
Just drove it to work and plugged it in.
8741be5c07ece7e361fc3551eb6505dd.jpg

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Had my 2019 Rebel for about a month and a half now and about 650 miles. Mods so far - black front grille RAM letters, black out skid plates, red painted brake calipers, Line-X premium spray bed liner, ExTang Encore Tonno cover, 35% Ceramic window tint (front sides only), K&N drop in air filter, replaced all interior, third brake light and cargo light bulbs with LED's, Mopar rear bed step, front and rear WeatherTech mud flaps, Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards with truck bed liner coating, Tuffy Security locking console insert box, and a few minor things here and there... Is there an end to all this madness?????
T,

Do you have any closeup shots of your calipers?
I just ordered the G2 paint and want to see how you went about it.

Thanks,
Neurobit

spencerclift21

Reaction score
Just installed Diode Dynamics LED cargo lights and 3rd brake light. The only halogen lights on the limited are the cargo lights and the 3rd brake light and it just didn't fit with the rest of the lights on the truck being LED. The first picture is the original halogen cargo lights for comparison.
IMG_3240.JPG IMG_3242.JPG fullsizeoutput_20a0.jpeg

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Just installed Diode Dynamics LED cargo lights and 3rd brake light. The only halogen lights on the limited are the cargo lights and the 3rd brake light and it just didn't fit with the rest of the lights on the truck being LED. The first picture is the original halogen cargo lights for comparison.
View attachment 41301 View attachment 41302 View attachment 41303
Actually... You still have work to do... :p
The vanity mirror lights are not LED either. I had to do those after swapping my cargo & third brake light.

Once you do that you’ll be truly done

spencerclift21

Reaction score
Actually... You still have work to do... :p
The vanity mirror lights are not LED either. I had to do those after swapping my cargo & third brake light.

Once you do that you’ll be truly done
I knew it was too good to be true. Thank you for the info(y)

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I knew it was too good to be true. Thank you for the info(y)
No. Totally different and smaller.

Here you go:

They have two intensities. I went for the 24 lumens. Great quality.

spencerclift21

Reaction score
No. Totally different and smaller.

Here you go:

They have two intensities. I went for the 24 lumens. Great quality.
Thanks for the link, I think I will go with the 24 lumens as well. Can't argue with DD quality.

dailyherold

Reaction score
@Neurobit is the lower glovebox LED for yall? That was the only other halogen (along with cargo and 3rd brake) that I found on my Laramie with sunroof.

Users who are viewing this thread