5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Bigcountry

Reaction score
Finally took my rear wheels off and put the last screw in my rear mudflaps. Also got a full-size 20x10 wheel to use as my spare. Test fitted my 295/60R20s under the truck and it fits! Now just need some rubber for it and I’ll be set!

barakutha

Reaction score
After leveling/tires, I over compensated the headlight adjustment and lighting was poor. Did another adjustment now that it’s getting darker earlier. These headlights really do a great job illuminating the road

fadaf5f747ee1e1a0d10119fc4a61a78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2019 Limited 4x4 with ramboxes, no etourque
- Borla cat-back touring with resonator
- 20% ceramic tint all around and pano
- Mostly dechromed and debadged
- Leveled with Daystar spacers and revel links (0.5in rake)
- Nitto ridge grapplers 285/55r22 (34.6x11.7)

_StangPGH

Reaction score
Just curious, what was it about the Falken tires you did not like? That's the tire I am leaning towards.
Check out the Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLTs. Not a better tire on the market right now IMHO. Ran them on my Tundra before trading it on the Ram. Duratracs on the Rebel aren't even close.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TexasDrone

Reaction score
Installed my new power retraxpro bedcover over my BlueOx Super Ride hitch. Put together Vixen 4 Horn trumpet train Horn, next is the install. Sounds great!! Also need to install the 8 pod Color LED lighting and install the Tazer device To activate auto folding mirrors, flashing light features and many more cool features. Just need time and more daylight.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Installed my new power retraxpro bedcover over my BlueOx Super Ride hitch. Put together Vixen 4 Horn trumpet train Horn, next is the install. Sounds great!! Also need to install the 8 pod Color LED lighting and install the Tazer device To activate auto folding mirrors, flashing light features and many more cool features. Just need time and more daylight.

What is this vixen horn that you speak of?

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just curious, what was it about the Falken tires you did not like? That's the tire I am leaning towards.
Not tall or wide enough. Nothing bad about it - just wanted a tire to fill out the wheel well more.

Gerard

Reaction score
Finally took my rear wheels off and put the last screw in my rear mudflaps. Also got a full-size 20x10 wheel to use as my spare. Test fitted my 295/60R20s under the truck and it fits! Now just need some rubber for it and I’ll be set!
Is there any extra room for a bigger spare or does the 295/60 max out the space?

_StangPGH

Reaction score
Added (4) 70lb sand tubes to the bed over the rear axle in preparation for winter. The truck feels SO much better with some weight back there. I'll likely run this all year now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TexasDrone

Reaction score

Ellisstrong

Reaction score

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in those train air horns discussed above, check your local laws first. I do know in some areas they are not legal for use on automobiles. They can be so loud, they can actually create an accident versus helping to prevent one. I watched a video on this years ago. Yes, they sound cool and make a TON of noise, but it can also have the opposite effect of what you are trying to do when using your horn under normal conditions.

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in those train air horns discussed above, check your local laws first. I do know in some areas they are not legal for use on automobiles. They can be so loud, they can actually create an accident versus helping to prevent one. I watched a video on this years ago. Yes, they sound cool and make a TON of noise, but it can also have the opposite effect of what you are trying to do when using your horn under normal conditions.
Most people I know have them in addition to their normal horn, even tying them into their alarm systems.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Most people I know have them in addition to their normal horn, even tying them into their alarm systems.
That's great but two wrongs don't make a right. Not saying that it is not legal where you may live (your location is incomplete in your profile) but I do know there are areas around the US where they are not from other forums I am a member of where folks have posted similar issues. I am only making the statement to ensure that folks check first BEFORE doing this mod...nothing more ;) In the end, everyone can do whatever they want...getting caught is another thing.....

shrubs2000

Reaction score
Back from the dealer and some work.
1. Install block heater. Wish I was mechanically inclined and didn't have to pay the labor but, it is what it is. With all I read on the short cord length, I was surprised to see it attached to my tow hook when I picked up the vehicle.
2. Oil Change
3. U-connect intermittent reboot and failure to achieve GPS Lock - Couldn't be duplicated but its documented.
4. Check air ride as had a day where I kept receiving a warning to have the system serviced. NTF.

Attachments

• 20191031_151826.jpg
    20191031_151826.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 175

Users who are viewing this thread