5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Aberamrod19

Reaction score
Thanks! Me too! But unfortunately it will be months before that happens- first the truck needs to arrive some time in November and then I will have to wait for winter to come and pass...

:) Thanks! I got what is called tinted. I thought they would be double tinted - that was the little darker you refer to, but they turned out great and I am quite happy with how they turned out. Can't wait to see them on either. Just need to get the truck first - haha! Mid November is now the time, they say... Then I need to decide on which tires... The wholes look great - you can not see that they're drilled differently - at all.
kinda new to forum but do you have pics now of wheels on truck

rsmeanie

Reaction score
Today was car wash day. Tomorrow is new wheels and tires day!

1d0c131e8260c21229a4d2a6fec6c444.jpg

8209311bdb3b453f22c4781040c76798.jpg

Glenn54

Reaction score
Changed the oil for the 1st time today. Used Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5W20 and a Wix oil filter. It wasn't that bad but I need to do something to prevent the Rhinoramps from sliding. The Ram is much easier than the 2016 4Runner was.

StuartV

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Truck getting PPF/ ceramic coated, plus Just got delivery from Avondale automotive of color matched side mirror caps ( Del. Red), black emblems & license plate frames.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't you want to put those mirror caps on before you have the PPF/ceramic done?

Gozar

Reaction score
Dropped off the Bighorn for ceramic coating, will post pictures when done.
Ordered Pro Comp Prodigy 18" wheels, Motofab 2.5" leveling kit w/Readylift UCA's, Nitto 295/70R18 tires and picked up a pr of rear wheel well liners.
Will post before and after pictures on all of that.

barakutha

Reaction score
Truck getting PPF/ ceramic coated, plus Just got delivery from Avondale automotive of color matched side mirror caps ( Del. Red), black emblems & license plate frames.
331873cb79762483cec48b8d0afdc3fa.jpg
ad85d33f3dad46148b90b0738a457783.jpg
7393613da28aeb807cb329fbc1aa8da0.jpg

Had to order some of the same myself

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
I believe that I am in love with your garage. Can you share more pictures of it? :love:
I am hoping to get the bar top finished in the next 2 weeks. Have a Harley Bar & Shield emblem going in the angled piece of the bar on the 45 and then poker chips of all the dealerships I have visited being set in on each leg then all covered with 1/8" epoxy. Then lighting under the front overhang and under the back of the bar. Then hang TV and Hickory Liquor cabinet and she's ready! 20190815_073922.jpg

Gozar

Reaction score
I am hoping to get the bar top finished in the next 2 weeks. Have a Harley Bar & Shield emblem going in the angled piece of the bar on the 45 and then poker chips of all the dealerships I have visited being set in on each leg then all covered with 1/8" epoxy. Then lighting under the front overhang and under the back of the bar. Then hang TV and Hickory Liquor cabinet and she's ready! View attachment 33622
And all 5thGenRams Forum members are invited to the opening party? :cool:

rsmeanie

Reaction score
Any pictures yet?? I am anxious to see it. I have been looking at the Vapor Wheels for my truck.
Lol, not yet. My appt was for 9:30am this morning at the tire shop but the tires are still on the FedEx truck so I came home. I'm going back this afternoon.

KcRay

Reaction score
Changed the oil for the 1st time today. Used Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5W20 and a Wix oil filter. It wasn't that bad but I need to do something to prevent the Rhinoramps from sliding. The Ram is much easier than the 2016 4Runner was.
Try putting it in 4 wheel drive, that should get you up on your ramps with out pushing them away, ( assuming you have 4-wheel drive)

Glenn54

Reaction score
I read that is one of the solutions. But, my truck is 2WD. There were a couple of other suggestions as well. One was putting no skid tape down where the ramps will sit. I will try that first.

Try putting it in 4 wheel drive, that should get you up on your ramps with out pushing them away, ( assuming you have 4-wheel drive)

St Pete Ron

Reaction score
This is for this Saturday's project, I ordered the Amp running boards and they will be here tomorrow they will be installed this Saturday, I looked at the directions and they seem pretty straight forward. The directions say 3-5 hrs, I have read a couple of posts saying 2 1/2 hrs. I just hope the rain holds off!!

Users who are viewing this thread